The end of clan Victory?

All general chat goes here
YeLLoW
Site Admin

The end of clan Victory?

Post by YeLLoW »

Where is everyone? i do check this forum everyday and it is dead for few weeks. what happend guys? i feel realy alone here. I know there was holidays etc, but in that time you were much more active as you are now. :(
indi
nigga.... PLEASE!

Post by indi »

im always checking the forums, but as usual when i check its always me that made the last post and nothing to reply to :(
nigga.... PLEASE!
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Victory will never die!!!

Your dead right though, for the amount of V members we have we only have a hand full registered on the forum. We have lost a lot of players over the summer as well. Some have told us that they are having a rest and others just leave without saying. We all know that the amount of players out there is shrinking but this demise has been going on for years and it always will. I am sure though that the serious quaker in you all will return!

pj
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

hehe nice speak PJboyPiG :)
kaska
Site Admin

Post by kaska »

Yeah thats right PJ tell him more and next time he talk silly punch him in the eye :lol:
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

heeey i like my eye. don't punch me there :)
synth
ich habe ein kleines Mitglied

Post by synth »

also realized that V server is not that full as it was before =(
no fun =(
Lanicor
V Clan Member

Post by Lanicor »

i'll never leave quake!! my dying hands will grip the mouse and the keyboard... :P
In the beginning there was god... then i made everything else.
Arnott
V Clan Member

Post by Arnott »

there so many problems with the server , people have either ignored them or dont care, or so used to it they dont know any differant. whats on the v server now isnt quake its some sort of noobed up version of quake. I really cant be arsed with it anymore. with games like bio shock out now and games liek quake wars coming out soon. I dont see the point in playing anymore.

I cant keep playign on a server where i dont like playing jsut cause i like some of the people who play there :P

P.S quake wars is awesome we should all play that
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

play some new games together is not such a bad idea. There was already some words about CS etc :)

Anyways i hope the problem with server will be solved coz quake is quake.
Arnott
V Clan Member

Post by Arnott »

Server wont get changed now, i accept that. To his credit manc tryed a differant mod people just bitched and moaned after only trying it for a few days and it got promtly changed back, which is fair enough if its the popular choice but i dont think it was given a fair chance after well over a year of the other mod, its just wierd how the server has bascily died afer the poll we had (from what i have seen anyways).

As for playing other games that would be cool, but the are issues with that. Finding a game every one lieks playing. i dont mind cs for example but tis all camp and scripts which isnt my style it not a game i can really get into playing. And the newer games some people arent willing or cant spend money to upgrade there pcs to play the newer games.

But i think quake wars is really awesome best online game i've played for awhile, i think everyone should at least downlaod the demo. The ammount of players and servers there are just for the demo is crazy, theres about 3000 demo servers..
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

about cs that was only an indi's offer i think. I don't like it so much neither.
i need to buy original key to play it online right? i mean for quake wars.
boom
V Management

Post by boom »

when its officially released you will yellow ,but demo is free online,i play it alot right now to,also company of heroes demo(opposing fronts)
Image women need a reason for sex,men just need a place:)
Arnott
V Clan Member

Post by Arnott »

Proper getitng into quake wars now, my fave class is strogg soldier so far, cuase not only do they get a rocket launcher , they get quake style lighting gun as a 2nd weapon.

OWNAGE !!!!
indi
nigga.... PLEASE!

Post by indi »

i might come n say hi on quake to u someday :)

aint played a game since i left but i hardly see u guys on forum OR msn :(
nigga.... PLEASE!
boom
V Management

Post by boom »

yo all,
yo chris have you got full version quake wars? anybody else ?
am playing all the time now ,love it :)am playing under V tag :)...holla at me anyone who is playing this,should be getting new pc pretty soon to .. :lol:
Image women need a reason for sex,men just need a place:)