sick of all the bullshit

All general chat goes here
Arnott
V Clan Member

sick of all the bullshit

Post by Arnott »

I've had troubles with my heart the last few months or so, they doctors havnt found anything wrong yet but its still worrying.

I come on quake 3 to relax and try forget about the shit, yet every time i play i get some n00b accusing me of cheating. Last night it was kami today it was wit ( who i think was kami) and shaq.

When i kick them, people say shit to me for kicking them.

Normally i just ignore them but it happens so much its really pissing me off now, there just retarded n00bs who have no clue about quake or how to play it.

Theres a few people who i think cheat on the server but its always too hard to be sure, so i keep it to myself.

If they so botherd about cheats why don't they fuck off to 132 punk buster servers or just stop playing all together.

Its ok for the rest of you saying just to ignore it but your not the ones getting accused every time you play.

If this shit doesnt stop happening i'm gonna quit 116 for good and play 132.

I should have the right to play in peace without n00bs hassling me all the time.
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

im really sorry to hear that m8. when i was a child i had troubles with heart myself. if they didnt find anything i think there is nothing big to worried about otherwise they would see that.

better than ignore them is to listen to them and take the cheating thing like a compliment :) i always do that and when some1 says "cheater" me says back "thank you". its poor that these guys knows nothing about 1.32 players and level of them. they still compares other ppl with themselfs and thats the reason why they take most of your shots as unhuman. funny is that even us, otus or any1 else that we met on V are noobs against advanced players.
kami and the others can be happy no such a player will visit our sever :D and im sure he will not ;)
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

myself thinking about start to play 1.32 again.
Im not gonna leave 1.16 but i still think im some kind of limited here.
i need to be owned badly to get some new skills :lol: and in 1.32 im sure i will :D
Arnott
V Clan Member

Post by Arnott »

It still bugs me, and why shaq has joined in with him is beyond me.

Seriously thinking about playing 132 again ctf, and arena.

They dont think the heart thing is anything serious, its just any little thing starts it racing and i can feel it pounding in my chest so its kinda scary sometimes and hard to ignore. I have stoped drinking and smoking weed so games is all i have left to help me relax.

But when n00bs like them 2 wind me up its hardly relaxing.
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

man i had the same prob. i could feel the heart pumping in my chest and even in my head. i still having this but 1 maybe 2 times per half year. and it takes about few seconds then it stops. What helps me out is when i sit down and take a really deep and long breath. doctors said its something like when you get vertigo. nothing dangerous but it just happends.
Kamikaze
Map Warper

Post by Kamikaze »

Who are you trying to fool??? you been using a wallhack for ages, I know your bullshit sience u changed nick (bizkit), I been watching you long enough and so have other players, and only you are lame enough to start kicking people just becaise they bust you. I know damn well when its spam, a lucky shot or a wh, you just make it to obious every time you sync a shot even b4 you appear. and dont gimmi the sound bullshit cause when there are several players in the same room it is as good as impossible to hear who and from where.

dont talk about illnes either cause I gotta take 9 pills a day to stay alive for the rest of my short life, but I dont go crying about it. grow up and quit spitting upwards to the air cause it will only land on your face.
Arnott
V Clan Member

Post by Arnott »

yeah its exactly what i get, its only come on the last few months or so. I get a bit of chest pain with it also which is more scary. Soon as i get a sharp pain in my chest its just like a instant thing that makes i think i'm having a heart attack or something.

And as you say its like you can hear it beating in your head.

Some days are better then others with it but, its getting to be a constant thing.

Doctors havnt given me a reason why its doing it, they have just ruled out angina which is good :P

I have to go see a cardioligist (whatever) so hopefully he can sort me out.

Maybe it only effects us pros :P
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

kami believe or not but that sound thing is much more stronger then you think. when you set it right up and get used to it, it will gives you "wh" on short and when its quiet enough even on longer ranges.
Arnott
V Clan Member

Post by Arnott »

see thats the sort of shit i have to put up with from that n00b. What a shame about your illness kami, and they say only the good die young.
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

i was by cardiogay 10 years ago when it was much more stronger than now. i did walk on that mashine with many shits on my chest and everything was ok. he didnt found anything. But probably couse it just didnt happend when i was on that mashine. Thats the big problem. You need to get it right when youre by a doctor otherways they will see nothing. :(
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

man arnie don't wish such a thing to any1. even when you not like him. :( its bad.
Arnott
V Clan Member

Post by Arnott »

yeah i had a 24 hour ecg a week or so ago and it wasn't really doing it then, and sure enough a day or so later it started again.

And thinking about it your right yellow, if n00bs think i cheat when i know for sure i don't it just proves i am good and doing something right. They just cant handle the ownage i guess. They should come on a good ctf server with me, then they would really think i cheat.

I'll still make it my mission to kick u though kami, just because its fun.

As for his illness hes just properly making it up to so people feel sorry for him, anyways why any one should belive a word he says is beyond me.

There are many people with genuine illnesses like that, and they tend to make the most of there lifes, yet theres kami who is constantly abusive and talks shit on a game server. If he really is dying you would think he'd find a better way to spend his time tbh.
Kamikaze
Map Warper

Post by Kamikaze »

Gett of my back and play clean. You actually kill the game, we don't get new players cause of score junkie monkeys like you. Some new players play 1 mionute and leave when they see the "treat" they get.
Arnott
V Clan Member

Post by Arnott »

I do play clean kami despite what you think. We dont get any new players to the server cause abusive wankers like you, who accuse any one half decent of cheating.

I have also seen u abuse new players with bad settings who dont know how to set quake up.

If your so botherd about people cheating kami why do you play somewhere with very little anti cheat. Why do you even play on v in the first place.

All you are doing kami is backing me up, everyone in v knows i don't cheat and your just proving what a tit head you really are.
EnZyMe-ZuM
V Clan Member

Post by EnZyMe-ZuM »

Kamikaze wrote:dont talk about illnes either cause I gotta take 9 pills a day to stay alive for the rest of my short life, but I dont go crying about it. grow up and quit spitting upwards to the air cause it will only land on your face.
Arnott isn't complaining, just explaining us he may have to leave 1.16. He's a good player who has ethic, and him and Yellow gave us good and detailed explanations about sound setting so you can hear enemies well and locate them this way. I don't think he wallhacks at all.

Anyway, you're known to be always complaining about everything, calling every1 a bastard when you're playing, getting on every1's nerves. The only reason you're not banned is because you're ex-V and admins want to give you some respect for that. So give them that respect back man, and give it to everyone. 'Cuz V server is mainly frequented by adult people, who take the game easy and want to relax with it.

If you cannot take the game that easy, don't want to have doubts about cheating and want to see what really amazing skills are, go to 1.32. But let me tell you you're not gonna score a frag here without weeks of training. Watch some Quakecon movies or what, where cheating is impossible, and then start thinking.
Arnott
V Clan Member

Post by Arnott »

Enzy i dont really understand the sound settings as well as yellow. I have just been playing quake along time. Sound helps but after awhile playing quake you get a general idea of whats going on around you and on the map without needing to see it, its hard to explain but i dont expect some one like kami to understand it.

Its much easier 1on1 to tell where a player is, based on what armor has been taken, health, where you are on the map and where you have been.

If you watch pros playing 1on1 they will spend a lot of time walking around and listening to make it harder for the other players to know where they are. Thats just because the very best players have a awesome understanding of whats going on around the map with out having to think about it.

Theres some many things to learn playing quake, little tips and tricks, its not just about running around the map spamming and trying to kill as many as u can like a lot of people on v server tend to do.

Kami is just one of the ignorant few who know nothing about the game or how it works. I made a video as some of u know and most of my best shots come on a ctf map with no walls at all. hows he explain that.
Last edited by Arnott on 01 Feb 2008 19:35, edited 1 time in total.
Kamikaze
Map Warper

Post by Kamikaze »

Enzyme... finally somebody replies in a mature way... bastard is a meaningless word to me... at this time everybody knows that, as kommando's I am arnold... Let me give you some bad news, there are aimbots wallhacks and other sort of jerking off at 1.32 as well, I know ppl who play there who actually use the stuff, we are playing with programs that can be taken apart, analyzed and manipulated. And then so mature of him to just sit and kick after kick after kick, abusing the ref password and making a fool of himself instead of prooving us wrong!? tell me, how come I never need to complain or say shit about you? you have killed me plenty of times but I have never'd have a reason to believe you cheat, and as you so many others... man let me tell you, I been playing quake sience forever, I have been the leader of 4 clans (the first 4 years in US servers) and I know my time of glory in this game ´has passed, i play with a shitty laptop and I'm often under the influence of my pills that neither they speed me up or slow my brain to an ameba. But I had my time with an increadibly fast computer and the latest gaming tech, as I have contact now withh ppl who has such nice gaming computers, and they all say the same, that is not possible... too bad I'm not the kind of person who sits and collects evidence, but I am now, so I can give black on white. I read a lot m8, and I know how fast a human can be or can not be and I know what is possible and not possible in the game we play.

Cheers enzyme, I'm not gonna be checking for more post and I wont make more post about this particular subject, but I will be back whith proves, not just from him, but there are many others out there... I don't mind the wallhacks you know, what I mind is the abuse of it, witch is making a shame of this game, plus a bunch of other cheats that we all been seeing lately at V server.

My regards and respect back to the leaders ov V for the shown patience. as for my language I'll try to behave more in the future and I hope some of you stop being so naiv.
Arnott
V Clan Member

Post by Arnott »

I don't care kami i see u on the server i am kicking you simple as that. If people think its abuse of a ref password they can take it away from me, i don't care.

I have no time for ignorant pricks like you, who use a bullshit illness as a excuse to be a asshole as often as you can.

Like i said be4 if there are so many cheats why don't you just fuck off, no one will care or miss you.

I'm not a abusive person normally but i have no time for people like kami.

The reason i kick you is pretty clear to see i think. Its not up to me to prove you wrong, your just ignorant and thats the end of it.

If i was such a big lame cheat i dont think some one like pj would trust giving me the ref password in the first place.

I just play quake for fun and to relax and he totally spoils that for me, with his bullshit accusations, he doesn't even have any proof of me cheating or anything to base it on, over then that i kill him.
Last edited by Arnott on 01 Feb 2008 20:01, edited 2 times in total.
EnZyMe-ZuM
V Clan Member

Post by EnZyMe-ZuM »

- "Bastard" may be meaningless to you, it's not to other people. You're not the center of the universe, dude.

- Arnott has nothing to proof to dumbasses. If you're annoying and perturbating the game, you get kicked. That's all.

- I'm not skilled enough to make you be jealous and call me a cheater... Arnott is ;)

- You have your opinion about Arnott. I have mine. I respect yours, but don't come here and cry. Neither do on the server, please. You may think he cheats, so if you get owned you won't be deceived, and everyone will be happy... what every1 wants from you is to stop complaining and just enjoy the game. And if you can't on V, then... go away.

Anyway, thank you Kami for answering in a way as mature as mine, even if it's not a lot... Thank you too for effort you will put in being more regardant to words you say. And even if you won't read this, I'm happy you answered with arguments. See you.
uber
V Clan Member

Post by uber »

Arnott, sorry to hear about your heart m8, I hope it will be ok.

Arnott is very good player, we all know this except Kamikaze the idiot. Ban him, i also play q3 to relax and I hate when people curse for no reason.

Calling someone 'bastard' and saying 'I am Arnold' is not the same.

And players improve over the years Kamikaze, you cant say 5 years ago I was ace and it is impossible to be much better. I am not expert since I am one of those who just runs around and try to kill what i see but i think the worlds best players 5 years ago would have no chance against the best of today.

It is the same as in sports, Maradona would have no chance today in soccer I think, to slow and no strength but he was best in the world 20 years ago.
Arnott
V Clan Member

Post by Arnott »

I hope people can understand why he pisses me off so much. I just come on the server for a quite game and every time he is on i get nothing but abuse off him.

Its not just me its others as well. I know i should just ignore him but other players have started to join in with in, hes been accusing me for many months and years and i'm just sick of it.
EnZyMe-ZuM
V Clan Member

Post by EnZyMe-ZuM »

Such people are jealous because they can't understand... as u said such a gameplay level needs years of playing to be understood.

Personally it's something I don't manage at all. I hear enemies but can't locate them exactly, and I have absolutely no idea of what's going on in the map, 90% of time.

But I know I may be able to play that good someday and as for now I don't mind, I'm far more impressed (in good sense of word) by skills than jealous. People whining get on my nerves a lot more than people killing me each time I cross their way (just like you Arnott xD).

I'm not saying I'm right and I've got THE truth... but I guess my way of percepting the game is far less annoying for other people ;)
cannavaro
V Clan Member

Post by cannavaro »

Man Arnott, i'm sorry about it and won't say anything about wallhack (i don't think u use it but how u said can't be sure of nothing in 1.16). U said ppl said sh1t to u because u were kickin ppl...man, it should be me! I just asked you why u were doin it man!!! I didn't say sh1t to u and 3 mins after it i told to bann that retard of Kami.

P.s. kami man...u say everyone cheat... u told it to me too... just immagine how stupid it could be (i suck at this game m8).
If u take 8 pills per day to stay alive, dude, i'm sorry about it but u can't pour out ur frustation on us!!!
Oderint dum metuant
Arnott
V Clan Member

Post by Arnott »

I have reached my talent limit as a quake player, i see my self as average these days i used to be a lot better a year or so ago i think. I play so many differant games these days its hard to stay sharp at quake cause its so much faster then most other games.

If you want to get better as a player enzy you should play more 1on1s, i always used to find the best players to play against even if i used to get owned. I always found i learned more from getting beat then i did winning.

I remember playing fatailty (be4 i found out who he was) on a usa server ages ago on dm17. I got a few kills on him but he totally owned me i remember thinking how can anyone be that good hes gotta be cheating.

Other games i find you don't have to put in as much time to get good at them but quake you need to play at least 2 years to start getting good at it i think. I got tf2 a few months behind most people, only took me a day or so to get good at it.

But i think quake its a real game of skill thats why i keep coming back to it. People who cheat don't really bother me cause i know good players are way better then any wh , or auto shoot or aimbot out there.

cannavaro, i wasn't mad at you it was mainly 8pm. I have said it many times you cant be sure about anyone on 116 there is no form of anti cheat. Theres a few people i suspect of cheating none of which are in v i might add, but i cant be sure they cheat and dont have any proof so i. don't go accusing them of cheating every time i play with them, its just makes me try harder to kill them.

The only time you can be really sure of cheats are the ones which are easy to spot, aim bots, as well as people who use wall hack with auto shoot.

I just don't see what gives kami the right to accuse me or others of cheating and abusing me every time i play when he has no proof at all.
synth
ich habe ein kleines Mitglied

Post by synth »

what a nice topic here ...
kamikaze, arnott, enzyme and my lovly gogo-dancer yellow =)
kaska
Site Admin

Post by kaska »

OMG took me 10 minutes to read all that topics.

KAMI i know you are a nice guy and what u bind have nothing to do with your personality but please try not to make quick conclusions about players.

ARNOTT i don't agree about kicking people every time someone call us cheaters (pls someone call me 2 :) or 911 )

My Love to both of u and be well.
Arnott
V Clan Member

Post by Arnott »

Oh so kaska you think i should just put up with the abuse i get from him then?

Its not just me, its others he treats people with no respect, so in my book he deserves none back.

Maybe it was a mistake kicking shaq but i warned him to shut up and he didn't but i had a word with him afterwards things seem ok now.

I have been around for ages, and any player with half a brain should know by now that i don't cheat or never have. I played in a jolt ctf league for a few seasons and despite what kami says its impossible to get away with cheating there. They have many admins who record demos for other admins to look at, when you in the game it records people at random times and uploads the demos.

If kami really thinks i cheat or others, they should make demos of my cheating for other people to look at. In fact a have 100's of demos i could upload that i take for my movies.
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

lol synth i really like be your lovly gogo dancer :D

as i said we all are noobs if i take it global. And if kami says arnott is a cheater omg m8 please don't try to connect to dog freeze or others 1.32 servers ;)

I used to play 3wave mode with wonkey and man i was happy to be not the last one. Where we saying nice one, they take it as an avarage shot.
Every single miss with rail they take as a great failure. so make an own opinion from that
kaska
Site Admin

Post by kaska »

Arnott its pointless answering and posting vids we all know you are a good player and that you don't cheat.
If kami says you are a cheater or any other member then he insults all the clan.

Kami the whole idea is having fun, I don't really understand you, you are an old player ,you have skills and its not like you are 12.

I think we should end this post.
EnZyMe-ZuM
V Clan Member

Post by EnZyMe-ZuM »

kaska wrote:I think we should end this post.
+1, there's nothing left to say. Kami's other topic can be deleted too, really nothing interesting on it :P