sick of all the bullshit

All general chat goes here
Anarchy
Rocketeer

Post by Anarchy »

Because I am often target of this, I do agree mainly with Enzyme, you said it very nice m8 :)

And I just wondered whether there is a possibility to permanently mute particularly Kamikaze and Konah, since most of us are adults and play at V to relax and this arguing isn't relaxing at all. Although you can admit one can just ignore it, but after months it becomes at least disturbing. And these both contribute to shit with considerable share. At least they could be like 8pm, he shows at least humour, but this isn't even funny. Simply irritating and I doubt if they even mean it.

And Kaska is right, who would use cheats after so many years in game, that's simply not the reason why me and many others like Arnott play it for so long. CHeaters would get bored very soon I think.
Damn it's pretty long but this trash talks in the server are the only smudge on the perfect place as V server is
:P
EnZyMe-ZuM
V Clan Member

Post by EnZyMe-ZuM »

Thanx for comment Anarchy ;) I agree with ya too :)

1.16 q3 is very particular... it's a big majority of instagib servers where people are all 12, and dumb (played in there some months before).

But there is a little community... who keeps playing allweps freeze in 1.16... We're mainly adults as Anar said, we don't play because we've got nothing else in life, it's just a game we enjoy together because the skills are reachable, even if great already :P I think nobody on *V* could care about winning enough to start hacking, except if he's an idiot (and in the end there surely are some like it on our server).

But that's not the point... that's not the spirit of our community... so if people are causing trouble to everyone, they should at least get muted permanently (if it's possible). Blacklist them on server, ban them from forum, and if they're still unhappy they'll have no other option than leaving.
Anarchy
Rocketeer

Post by Anarchy »

Precisely mate, that's the pure essence what 1.16 freeze is. I guess it's one of very few games where most people are actually anything but nerds :lol: Except few who strongly make us aware of them
EnZyMe-ZuM
V Clan Member

Post by EnZyMe-ZuM »

Anarchy wrote:Except few who strongly make us aware of them
Way too much... you're damn right Anar. But it's what I love in 1.16 aw freeze. I think I wouldn't be able to enjoy the game that much in another version of quake, or by playing n00b insta.

And I want nobody to take that pleasure away from me (us) by whining or acting like an idiot ! :P
indi
nigga.... PLEASE!

Post by indi »

Kami, think about it.... You moaning, me moaning or ANYONE moaning will NOT change anything, you can say all the shit you want but it WONT change the game... just think... and hush your beak. im sorry about whatever is happening in your life but everyone goes through shit and doesnt mean that you can give your share to others... if you dont like it then you can fuck off. its AS simple.
nigga.... PLEASE!
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

Anarchy wrote:permanently mute particularly Kamikaze and Konah
Konah? lol i never saw this player to type a word :D
EnZyMe-ZuM
V Clan Member

Post by EnZyMe-ZuM »

indi wrote:Kami, think about it.... You moaning, me moaning or ANYONE moaning will NOT change anything, you can say all the shit you want but it WONT change the game... just think... and hush your beak. im sorry about whatever is happening in your life but everyone goes through shit and doesnt mean that you can give your share to others... if you dont like it then you can fuck off. its AS simple.
...+1. :twisted:
synth
ich habe ein kleines Mitglied

Post by synth »

i totally agree with yellow. you guys should install 1.32 and watch atleast some GTV or go to some highskilled servers. since i left more and more 1.16n and been playing 1.32 ctf pickups and been watching more and more GTV to see how the pro's play, i have to admit that we all suck! some guys form V server really should open eyes and ears for some comments. btw how about some games on 1.32 ? any V's wanna play some ???
EnZyMe-ZuM
V Clan Member

Post by EnZyMe-ZuM »

Personally I'll only play 1.32 if we use the 1.16-like mod wonkey talked about.
cold

Post by cold »

wow--> what a first post to read...lmao

if i´d only known im playing with a bunch of dying old gamers....smiles..

well im sure..i can kick all ur ass´s when it come to bad health-->

ive been shot .stabbed.in a helicopter crash.attacked from a pitbull.3-4 very bad car accidents.20 op´s.and 2 chemotherpy´s.over 500 stiches..from minor cut´s and so..and and and....lmao

but...

for me its hard to believe thats somthing like "talkin-shit" while playin a inet game game with "friends..> could be so complicated..

i hope only for a good clean game a fun..& for me..talkin shit..is a part of it..

i hope no one takes offence--<> but life is too short--for post´s like this..

frag and be happy-!

tommy
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

wow--> what a first post to read...lmao

if i´d only known im playing with a bunch of dying old gamers....smiles..
:D :D :D Welcome to our forum ColdTommy... :D :D :D

*Smokes a joint*
Arnott
V Clan Member

Post by Arnott »

Well tommy, most of us have problems whever it be with school, collage ,work, family, health. Quake and the v server should be a fun place to be and play, not full of whining bitches who accuse everyone of cheating every 5 mins.

Since kami got banned the bullshit factor has been reduced by 50% :lol:
boom
V Management

Post by boom »

sup tom
long time no speak...to everyone i got my new pc yesterday will set it up at the weekend ..if all goes well may try q3 again soon been about 6 months since i last played ,besides i miss all the sexy voices on ts lol..hope to see ya all soon
Image women need a reason for sex,men just need a place:)
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

Arnott wrote: Since kami got banned the bullshit factor has been reduced by 50% :lol:
LOL :D