hacking pussy

All general chat goes here
Arnott
V Clan Member

hacking pussy

Post by Arnott »

Since kami wont proved proof done it all for you.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FZO3FCXJ
Theres a demo of me been a hacking pussy as kami said. Watch me use my leet hacks as i constantly look at walls while moving
Last edited by Arnott on 02 Feb 2008 16:25, edited 1 time in total.
EnZyMe-ZuM
V Clan Member

Post by EnZyMe-ZuM »

LOL

I watched the whole demo... the only thing I've gotta say is "OMG I wanna rail as good as you !"

To me it's a sufficient proof you play good without cheating. Kami and co are just whiners who can't keep their bad thoughts for themselves, as I always knew.

Now, learn me some railing tricks...? :D ;)
Arnott
V Clan Member

Post by Arnott »

good railing is hard to teach. If you notice in that demo i wasn't moving my mouse all that much. Its more about strafing or jumping into the shot or letting your enemy do it for you. Its also about predicting where the enemy will go then adjusting your aim accordingly.

You should only use your mouse to aim when the target is moving fast or to make adjustments, its about knowing when to use you mouse to aim and when not to. My sensitivity is quite high so thats how i do it.
EnZyMe-ZuM
V Clan Member

Post by EnZyMe-ZuM »

Thanks ^_^
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

rail skills are limited by ping. some rail face to face(longer range) combats are not possible to win with ping 50-60 and higher. I mean if player move smooth in one direction or use easy strafing, you can predict movement and hit him. But if you will meet some1 with good quick-random strafe manoeuvreability you can make only blind shots and wish to hit him. Then it is more about luck as skill. Arnie have all what a good railer needs. Skill, reflexes and nice ping :)
So if you could have arnie's skill, some his hits are not possible to do for you. Try to praccy railing on bots first. They move smooth, 0 ping, no delay, pure aiming. When you get more than 60% accuracy, set cl_timenudge to +60 (the number should be the same as your ping). This can help you simulate ping delay and you can start to praccy aiming prediction on smooth moving targets. When you feel ready, join V server and try to praccy on random-moving players :)

anyways the best rail school is still on public server but if you want to try another way, try this :)
EnZyMe-ZuM
V Clan Member

Post by EnZyMe-ZuM »

Hum that's a good idea Yellow, thanks ;) I think I'll give it a try. I always wondered what was cl_timenudge... but isn't it used with negative values usually ? What does it do then ?

I know Arnott has a great ping but mine isn't much crappy (30-40), I often have the best ping of V server :D

EDIT : Ah you answered my question about timenudge in other topic, thanks :)
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

EnZyMe-ZuM wrote:mine isn't much crappy (30-40),
oh so ignore the ping thing theory then :)
cannavaro
V Clan Member

Post by cannavaro »

Why i can't see the demo??? And how to see it? Thx
Oderint dum metuant
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

you have to play it directly in quake3. copy the file to /baseq/demos directory, then toggle console on and type /demo <demoname> or go to q3 menu "Demos" and choose a demo and play it.