I guess I was totally right about Arnottt

All general chat goes here
Kamikaze
Map Warper

I guess I was totally right about Arnottt

Post by Kamikaze »

Arnott continues to behave like a great example of clan representant, i quit this nonsens yesterday but today he continues with the kicking and behaving only as people behave when something comes out, the truth never hurts, but damn, it may piss you off.

Way to go arnott, the clan must be really proud of you and the way you handle this situation.
EnZyMe-ZuM
V Clan Member

Post by EnZyMe-ZuM »

Dammit Kami don't create a new topic everytime... and stop whining... nobody listens... as usual.

Pls admins delete this topic !
Arnott
V Clan Member

Post by Arnott »

I will keep kicking you kami when ever i see you on the server. Simple as that you started all this shit you have been accusing me and others for months and months. I don't understand why u play on our server if you think there are so many cheats on there. I have had ref a few month or so now, and you and shaq are the only people i have kicked from the server.

I have talked to shaq and i have no problem with him now, he might still think i cheat but theres not much i can do about that.

In my view your getting what you deserve, and most people i have talked to back me up on it, so go cry somewhere else.
Kamikaze
Map Warper

I win

Post by Kamikaze »

ROFL, i think I got you in my hook now... lmao, you are so stinking pathetic... Arnott, the pride of V .... lol
EnZyMe-ZuM
V Clan Member

Post by EnZyMe-ZuM »

Man keep your complaints for yourself ! And if you're unhappy, stop coming on forum and server to WHINE, that's GETTING ON EVERYONE'S NERVES...

"i got you in my hook"... man you're so FUCKING RIDICULOUS... NOONE will miss you so leave now to at least keep some dignity. FAREWELL !
Anarchy
Rocketeer

Post by Anarchy »

Maybe radical, but I do vote to ban in order to make our community all nice. He doesn't deserve anything better, just wants to piss us all off. :P
EnZyMe-ZuM
V Clan Member

Post by EnZyMe-ZuM »

Anarchy wrote:Maybe radical, but I do vote to ban in order to make our community all nice. He doesn't deserve anything better, just wants to piss us all off. :P
+1 :twisted:
indi
nigga.... PLEASE!

Post by indi »

Kami shut up or i WILL bend you over hoe!
nigga.... PLEASE!