Will you all stop the chat fragging.

All general chat goes here
paul
Site Admin

Will you all stop the chat fragging.

Post by paul »

Chatfragging on V has got worse. Its alwas been the unwritten rule that you just dont do it unless its the last player and hes away from his keyboard.

I am very angry that one of my own clan chat fragged me whist i was having a quick chat. The man in question is FATMAN.

FATMAN - You were tagged up as *v* so you should have shown Some respect as I told you....I will not tolerate you telling me to STFU.
Please accept a 50 match ban.

PJ
Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
indi
nigga.... PLEASE!

Post by indi »

*clutches pearls!!*
nigga.... PLEASE!
EnZyMe-ZuM
V Clan Member

Post by EnZyMe-ZuM »

Personally I never cared about people talking or what, if you're on a quake server it's to play not to have a chat. If you choose to stop and start talking it's at your own risks.

BUT it's nothing but my own opinion and I won't interfere between the 2 of you... I just hope it won't go too far and everything will be fine again...
FATMAN
V Clan Member

lol

Post by FATMAN »

so it was u p? u cud of said and for the record wen did i chat frag u? i remba u standing in one place n i saw ur foot n i hit u now i cant see through walls otherwise i wud of saw the chat box on ur head!!!!! and as for me sayin stfu well if i knew u were it was u p u knw i wudnt say shit n i dont like chat fraggin myself but reccently i walk past ppl who are talkin n then 2secs later the come behind me n shoot me and one of them was v and i wont say who so if u gonna still ban me for 50 games go ahead but u shud ban everyone who chat frags too not jus me and ppl who dont change there settings play wit 100 snaps or 30 packets ? fair or not?
FATMAN
V Clan Member

Post by FATMAN »

i wudnt mind fire coming out of my ass cud b my new weapon! a.k.a Fartman :lol:
EnZyMe-ZuM
V Clan Member

Re: lol

Post by EnZyMe-ZuM »

FATMAN wrote:reccently i walk past ppl who are talkin n then 2secs later the come behind me n shoot me
That's why I don't mind chatfragging... :D
indi
nigga.... PLEASE!

Re: lol

Post by indi »

EnZyMe-ZuM wrote:
FATMAN wrote:reccently i walk past ppl who are talkin n then 2secs later the come behind me n shoot me
That's why I don't mind chatfragging... :D

i might do that accidentally some times, but yeh, fucking annoying as hell lol
nigga.... PLEASE!
wonkey
Site Admin

Post by wonkey »

Ban chat fragging, are you mad! That's a great source of amusement against players who think they've entered a chatroom :D

As has already been mentioned, it's annoying to be killed by a person a few seconds ago you let live because they were talking. Again already mentioned, but don't assume your killer could see the chat bubble at the time they wasted your ass ...
indi
nigga.... PLEASE!

Post by indi »

exactly, most the time you cant see the chat bubbles, sometimes i chatkill coz i know they just spawned so they will respawn, most times i dont chatkill but some people pull down the chat thing for agggggggges.....

however i think that chatfrags should be allowed and that you should only chat at your own risk... the game is to play and not to chat :P :D:D:D:D
nigga.... PLEASE!
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

wonkey wrote:Ban chat fragging, are you mad! That's a great source of amusement against players who think they've entered a chatroom :D
you were not there Wonk.....I just dont appreciate our clan telling ppl to STFU.
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

I agree with enzy. Chating is at your own risk. if you want to type a bigger story put yourself to spec mode. The chatfrag is the cost for not doing this.
its no mather for me being killed when typing but atleast i always try to hide my body before starts to type :D but i mus also agree with pj. if some1 using V tag he should act with all respect and be a good exsample for the others.
cannavaro
V Clan Member

Post by cannavaro »

Cheers.
I think u r both right!!! I don't chatfrag or try not to do it but.... Quake gameplay's made of differents situations and moments and it may happen that u've had a baaaad last 5 mins of playin or maybe u r upset for some shit that recently happen. I agree with Pj too when he say that a teammate should not do it (did u have ur nick on or maybe u were Pink or some other nick?). Fatman showed me his rightness sooo many times but.... he's quite lunatic and that's why i love him :) .
You guys now have the right chance to show what good teammates do in this situation... Just walk on!
Oderint dum metuant
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

Amen :)
EnZyMe-ZuM
V Clan Member

Post by EnZyMe-ZuM »

Ofc, wearing the tag means u have to act good. But chatfragging isn't acting bad. as for telling you to stfu it's another problem... you're both right :roll: xD
wonkey
Site Admin

Post by wonkey »

paul wrote:you were not there Wonk.....I just dont appreciate our clan telling ppl to STFU.
Then your topic title is wrong - your problem is not really with chat fragging, but general politeness to others in the server. I agree with you regarding politeness.
SuperpyriN
n? Clan Member

Post by SuperpyriN »

If you want chat, you can join spectators! Fackaaazz :twisted:
MeoW
FATMAN
V Clan Member

Post by FATMAN »

cool i calm down abit after all like i said u werent in tag and i only said stfu cus u excused me of chatfraggin andi hear shit all the time im jus a tough cookie from the streets mmm cookie :D but however i will try to keep my mouth shut unless im eating but u must crackdown on other abuse from other ppl and ppl shudnt b allowed to call you a spammer or camper i hear that so much n pisses me off but once again im sowi p master *FATMAN SMOKES A BIG FAT ONE WIT PMAN SHARES NO CAKES THO*
indi
nigga.... PLEASE!

Post by indi »

FATMAN wrote:sowi p master

Is this a case of S&M disputes? :P
nigga.... PLEASE!
Arnott
V Clan Member

Post by Arnott »

I always chat frag and will keep doing so, it might be a unwritten rule but if u don't kill chatters more often then not they will just come up behind you when they done chatting and kill you, which of cause means a frozen period. There is plenty of time to chat in when your frozen.
uber
V Clan Member

Post by uber »

i almost always chatfrag and i often kill people who let me be when i chatted, its quake not msn.
cannavaro
V Clan Member

Post by cannavaro »

Fatman's way of writing is really strange for me... is that English??? looks like
"I'm gonna be (500 miles)- The proclaimers" i immagine him talkin that way in his real life.
P.S. Uber???? Where have u been so long???
Oderint dum metuant
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

cannavaro wrote:Fatman's way of writing is really strange for me... is that English???
it is some kind of british slang :)
indi
nigga.... PLEASE!

Post by indi »

cool i calm down abit after all like i said u werent in tag and i only said stfu cus u excused me of chatfraggin andi hear shit all the time im jus a tough cookie from the streets mmm cookie but however i will try to keep my mouth shut unless im eating but u must crackdown on other abuse from other ppl and ppl shudnt b allowed to call you a spammer or camper i hear that so much n pisses me off but once again im sowi p master *FATMAN SMOKES A BIG FAT ONE WIT PMAN SHARES NO CAKES THO*
I will translate this into English:

That is rather nice, i calm down a bit, afterall all i said was that you were not in the 'clan tag'. I said "shut the fuck up" because you accused me of 'chatfragging'. I hear rude comments/insults all the time but i am a tough guy.... oh i do love cookies! However, i will try to keep quiet, i am fat, but you must try to stop the abuse from others, i hear it so much that it annoys me a great deal, but once again i am really sorry PJ.. please forgive me... *sucky sucky 5 dolla?*
nigga.... PLEASE!
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

indi is my favorite translator :D
cannavaro
V Clan Member

Post by cannavaro »

Loooooool Indi!!!
Oderint dum metuant
EnZyMe-ZuM
V Clan Member

Post by EnZyMe-ZuM »

n1 m8 ;)

PS : Translate that ^ :D
indi
nigga.... PLEASE!

Post by indi »

EnZyMe-ZuM wrote:n1 m8 ;)
Translation:

"i find you very hot, mate. :twisted: "
nigga.... PLEASE!
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

@ FATMAN

indi
nigga.... PLEASE!

Post by indi »

This is the same cat that then ate ALL of fatmans food!

nigga.... PLEASE!
kaska
Site Admin

Post by kaska »

Late reply but sorry wasn't around.

I agree with PJ specially when we chatfrag clan members.
I personally have chatfraged lots of time but that doesn't mean that it is right.
I totally disagree with plp saying that server is not a chat room and we should chatfrag every time we see someone chat.

Imagine Quake without chat , would be nice ?