Freezetag wars are dead

All general chat goes here
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Freezetag wars are dead

Post by YeLLoW »

Since the wars, where timing, skill and tactic where most important things, became into waiting behind the wall for enemy, the whole team waiting in 1 big room (usual RA room) for enemy, sometimes even waiting from RA to RA respawn all the time, in another words since wars turned into pure boring-camping games i decided to skip all incoming wars independent against who it will be played.

abuse me, kill me, kick me from clan, but it is no fun for me anymore.

enjoy the game.
kaska
Site Admin

Post by kaska »

Agree on that.

In future and when the server is up we will make some decent [*V*] internal wars.
indi
nigga.... PLEASE!

Post by indi »

i hardly play quake now lol... tbh, its just 2 things, play at V and you get pwned by the masters... Wow such fun(!)

or you play in the wars and get pwned by the master... Wow such fun(!)

only decent thing is playing internal V wars with even teams

i cant be bothered making a new config on my laptop yet, trying to meet new ppl in real, am travellin around the country, tryin to go out, i get dead tired after work, shitty job, just wanna relax... meh need someone to cuddle lol
nigga.... PLEASE!
EnZyMe-ZuM
V Clan Member

Post by EnZyMe-ZuM »

I guess 1.16 allweps is slowly dyin' at last... bad stuff, but let's be proud of ourselves for staying until (near for me ;)) the very end :P
bint
Map Warper

Post by bint »

We will keep it alive!!! pity quake4 is such a fukin let down, man we waited and waited 4 that b4stard and then the anti-climax, seems quake4 sealed its fate, sad but true. some fuker on a rail freeze server accused me of hacking as i was pwnin em all, the sad truth was that they were all nubs, im not that great a player, but 5-6 years ago there were sh1t loadz of exceptional players... where the fuk are they??? when q3 becomes a retro game then it will respark an interest, has to be the best online fps ever.
charlie says "always tell yer mummy before ya go off somewhere"