Hello ppl :oops:

I put a video in youtube for all ppl what call me cheater:
part1 http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=xmE3SAKJN ... re=related
part2 http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q80Mz2pz-E

Kisses.
fl4k
Site Admin

Post by fl4k »

Dont listen to the fools Elda, you are one of the best player in this universum :oops: I am making a Video too but dont know when it is finished.
Keep it up,
Martin
Who the fuck is "General Failure" and what is he doing on my PC...
X^TOS
Site Admin

Post by X^TOS »

How can you play with so long nails?? :twisted:
rooster
Ammo Waster

hinata :)

Post by rooster »

let ppl talk maybe the wish they cant play like, you pitty the fool :) some ppl have nothing to say so they call cheater and sexy beast play nice frag good and let they talk trashy about kill them all :)
nice videos
always frag with a smiley :) and a joint btw games :)
Spongebob
Rocketeer

Post by Spongebob »

what the heck is that bar thing on right hand side of ur screen wich shows peoples names? hard to see on vid.
YO YO!
X^TOS
Site Admin

Post by X^TOS »

Spongebob wrote:what the heck is that bar thing on right hand side of ur screen wich shows peoples names? hard to see on vid.
omg it's the team overlay!! I bet 99% of players don't use it./ And since the subject came up, only 2-3 V's play proper for their team. The good team is the winning team and the winning team players always know who gets frozen and where and rush for the thaw asap.

PS. Spongie where you been these past 10 days? Reconnected with your gf again ? :D
Hinata
V Clan Member

Post by Hinata »

X^TOS wrote:How can you play with so long nails?? :twisted:
Its easy seXy, I like the nails :oops:
Spongebob wrote:what the heck is that bar thing on right hand side of ur screen wich shows peoples names? hard to see on vid.
Xtos is right, is the "team overlay" and is used to see where your team are. Is my brother config :wink:
flak wrote:Dont listen to the fools Elda, you are one of the best player in this universum I am making a Video too but dont know when it is finished.
Keep it up,
Martin
I'm not far from the best of the universe. In this game, a part of the skill, you have to play with head, and women know much about it.

Thanks for your support love. :oops:
rooster wrote:let ppl talk maybe the wish they cant play like, you pitty the fool :) some ppl have nothing to say so they call cheater and sexy beast play nice frag good and let they talk trashy about kill them all :)
nice videos
This is true rooster. Thanks you too.

Kisses.
Spongebob
Rocketeer

Post by Spongebob »

Ive got team overlay, so i see where people are, whos frozen, what weopons people are using, but no bar thingy!!
I havent played much coz got new job, but mainly coz my mouse died, cant play q3 using shi tty touch pad!
YO YO!
Hinata
V Clan Member

Post by Hinata »

I think you're saying the bar speed. Really serves no purpose, coz my brother is not the will :roll:
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

I have both the speed bar and the overlay.
The speed bar doesnt really serve a purpose but when it turns red you know your straffing pretty damn fast.

Every one who plays a team game should have the overlay on otherwise they have no idea where their team is frozen.