banned

All general chat goes here
dezerter
Camper

banned

Post by dezerter »

Sum guy called PJ banned me and my bro <scud> becouse he got an asskick some time ago.Nice serv where everybody can ban me 4 beinng better...
Remember guys-u always have to have less pionts than "P"ojebany "J"ack! Take care u all
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Hi Dezerter,

Your brother SCUD has been banned for having constant bad manners. It has nothing to do with having less points than PJ or PJ getting his ass kicked. Scud is a real good player let down by his mouth. It may be a public server but you need to respect people in it and not always back chat and foul mouth people. I am sure that if he misbehaved in any other server he would be banned there too, but since there isn't many left he chooses ours to be nasty. Ask your brother, I told him to appologise to you as I was banning him because I know its not your fault. I think he said you were sitting on the bed stoned.
As for your comments
everybody can ban me 4 beinng better...
Remember guys-u always have to have less pionts than "P"ojebany "J"ack! Take care u all
Do you think your winning friends like that too? Maybe now you know the facts you will change your mind. I don't ban people for fun, it gets to a point when nothing else works. You are deluded if you think that I am picking on him because I can.
dezerter
Camper

Post by dezerter »

Always problems on this serv( cheats, misbehave, spam)... It is gonig to be empty again...u will see Paul. C u
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

dezerter wrote:Always problems on this serv( cheats, misbehave, spam)... It is gonig to be empty again...u will see Paul. C u
Sounds like a threat. If you didn't like the server then why did you play there? Buy your own server and take every one PLEASE!
Lets see you handle the cheats misbehave and spam....There is only so much you can do without it taking over your life. Don't blame me for your brothers mistakes and don't cry about a server when you play on it.
You see, a little respect goes a long way, A simple appology would have been much more appropriate than slagging off me and the server.
When the summer comes the server will empty as it usually does. Am I affraid. NO!
dezerter
Camper

Post by dezerter »

No hard feelings dude! I want be cryin about your server and i wont be playn on it but only we have 2 prove by sending demos that we dont cheat and i dont know enybody who was banned on your serv becouse he said something wrong.anyway c u somewhere else.Peace
scud
n? Clan Member

Post by scud »

this aint goin nowhere...

You two argue because im a badass mofo :P

cmon PJ- who else was talkin bout my bad manners? seriously i DIDNT want anyone to feel offened- most ppl know my harsh joke- i think You the only one who felt touched...
if not I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE EVERYONE THAT FELT TOUCHED BY MY SHIT-TALKIN :)

k PJ lets make a deal- ill promise i wont be showin on V server, (if i do show my ass there[but i really doubt in it] i promise ill be a good boy =D)
and You'll take off ban from my ip

fair aint it? think all would be happy about that compromise, right?
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Ban lifted.

Think enough has been said.
sz3
Mashinegunner

Post by sz3 »

all happy?:D anyway......... scud is bitch !;p
scud
n? Clan Member

Post by scud »