18%
Forever till death takes me
59%

Total votes: 17

Arnott
V Clan Member

How long will you play quake for?

Post by Arnott »

Quake is slowly dying, as people upgrade there pc's and move to more pretty and complex games. But there still a few strong hardcore players and communitys around.

Just wondering how long you all plan to play for and how long you think quake can last. With all the next gen graphics, consoles games. Its amazing people still play a game thats about 8 years old.

I remeber playing the pre realse demo online , i think there was only one map you could play at the time q3 toruney 1 or 2 i belive.

Just wierd when u think back people with 50 ping or and been able to run the game at a decent fps was a rare thing.

I myself will play on, so long as theres ass to kick. And the good news even game server companys stop hosting quake, home boardband connections are getting better and better and should be able to host a good server with no problems. So in theory the game could last forever.
indi
nigga.... PLEASE!

Post by indi »

well as long as ur friends r on then its ok, if they go then its crap, if everyone makes a deal n stays then its all good, we shud make a contract wit everyone in all-weps ;)
nigga.... PLEASE!
Icy
V Clan Member

Post by Icy »

i kinda married q3, so i gonna play till the end of this game (or mine :P)
send me the contract indi!!

BIFI BIFI
indi
nigga.... PLEASE!

Post by indi »

jaa!

we actually shud do this contract jus to find out how many ppl r out there, like a petition with quake name, clan n location

im thinkin of makin a quake site for all the quakers, sumwhere where everyone can meet comfortably n clans can make announcements etc lol
nigga.... PLEASE!
uber
V Clan Member

Post by uber »

the cool thing with q3 is that you know the people you play against, that's nice.

Dont know how long I will play, think it will be like a hobby; sometimes you get tired of it or dont have time and do other stuff but you will come back and this will be the case as long as there are people playing and servers.
D4Z3D
V Clan Member

Post by D4Z3D »

Ye i play because i liek the folk i play with lol. i'm sad :D
:)
kaska
Site Admin

Post by kaska »

Ill play as long as i can as long i dont get the Alzheimer's and keep forgeting which team i must kill :lol:
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

loool kaska :D