maybe some small changes?

All general chat goes here

Could Admins change weapon held at respawn?

Yea! Im pissed of gettin anal rails from spawning ppl!
50%
Naaah! I just love to rape others asses with my big ...rail!
50%

Total votes: 4

scud
n? Clan Member

maybe some small changes?

Post by scud »

Hi

First thing- i think im not the only one that is a bit annoyed cuz of weird shot-at-spawn rails- and i thought Admins could change Weapon Held at start- to machinegun- this would be a bit more fair, right? :)

and second- please in the name Of God Almighty- decrease a bit rail ammo :) cause 10 is defo too much :P

waitin for Your opinions

grtz
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

1. im not sure if starting weapon mg will solve something. The switch from mg to rail or to other wep is pretty quick, so after reborn it will take only a bit longer to recieve an ass rail :D anyways rg as a startweapon is more usual for instagib than freeze so i agree to change it :P
(btw im a bit confused but is the RG realy a spawn weapon? lol)

2. At the very beginning the most used weapon was rl. i remember ppl with starting 10 ammo + each rl pickup +10 ammo didnt need to use any other weapon. now with limited rl ppl start to use rg more often, maybe too much. I like the Dog server settings. RG is not the part of starting weapons and who wants it he needs to find and pick it up but thats 1.32

>....i know that with limiting rl and rg we will force ppl to use other guns but also this way will be the game closer to baseq and not to freeze. add2 without rg and rl we have only mg and sg left and to be honest these two weapons are not the most effective in 1.16 in combination with higher ping.
freeze is not about finding and timing weapons. yes i know you could be pissed with spammy lamers of but remember what they got you got too. chances are the same on both side. with 6 on 6 will be the game spammy anyways and you will be just angry that you have no ammo left.
Zei
V Management

Post by Zei »

i would propose the /twothree seconds cant shoot/cant be hit senario. If someone spawns he wont be able to shoot but he wont be able to be hit either.

So no advantage there. The opponent who is already playing will hear the spawn and he will have time to react and the guy that is being spawned the time to adjust to the situation without being easily ass kicked, or having the advantage over the opponent (depending the position).
scud
n? Clan Member

Post by scud »

ye Y- mg would change a lot- cause when You spawn- You instantly shot rail without changin- and You should know best- that 0.5 second which takes to change weapon- is enough time to react :P

second- well so if You think this way- maybe well give ppl 30 ammo of each weapon and disable any additional ammo ? cmon - ammo boxes are for some reason, right? :)
also - givin less ammo at start would make a game a bit less spammy- ppl will stop runnin and shootin- and start to think - instead of aim. this way games on V would become more tactical- not spammical :p

i didnt even dream to convince someone to disable rail at start- its impossible - cuz most of V server players are addicted to that weapon :P
postin topic about that is senseless :D
fl4k
Site Admin

Post by fl4k »

scud open ur ass for my rail :P
Who the fuck is "General Failure" and what is he doing on my PC...
scud
n? Clan Member

Post by scud »

You know its always opened for ya :P i even covered it with vaseline lol :lol: :oops:
the most powerfull weapon is inside of Your head...