Wrong Nick

All general chat goes here
ajo
Camper

Wrong Nick

Post by ajo »

Greetings to all.
I would like to make a comment to managers, within "Player stats" in different nicks paragraph I adjudicaís it: "Mayor1"; as far as I know (unless you already have the brain as a gruyère cheese) I never had nor used that nick :roll: would it be possible remove it?, thank you.
I hope translation best of the Spanish to English than vice versa :shock:
Some, are to piss you and not miss gout, burradas piece, hajajaja

Ajete pael... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
paul
Site Admin

Re: Wrong Nick

Post by paul »

Hi Ajo,

Welcome to the forum. Ok, the stats program uses your ip address to identify you. If your ip address changes and some one else plays using that old ip then their name will be registered. There is not many things I can do apart from deleting his record. If I do this it may affect your stats.

I will take a look at it.

PJ
ajo
Camper

Post by ajo »

Hello PJ, thanks for answer me so quickly, not actually has more important, was one of my nephews who used once played from my ornedador :? . I learned a few hours ago dining with him, when I happened comment rare of the awarded nick, clarified me the entuerto, sorry for my clumsiness :oops: , you no more bugging thereby, I have no problem in that stay where is. Thou hast been very kind thank you :) .
Greetings

Be careful with Ajete, as soon as you descuides you the mt :roll: :twisted: :evil:
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

Hey Ajoboy :)

I have checked your aliases and the fact is the nick "Major1" has nothing to do with you. Almost :D
Your only IP aliases are: Poseso and Patras.
I think your problem is that you had typed "ajo" in search engine and the result were your aliases but also a nick "Major1" because as you can see this nick have "ajo" inside :D "Major1.

Thats all;)

Cheers m8
Ping f*cking matters
fl4k
Site Admin

Post by fl4k »

hehe funny stuff
Who the fuck is "General Failure" and what is he doing on my PC...
-=*Ic3Cub3*=-
V Clan Member

Post by -=*Ic3Cub3*=- »

Viva la dynamic IP ! :mrgreen:
ajo
Camper

Post by ajo »

Hey Yellow :D
If I realized the detail - garlic within Major1 - and I thought... does "aibadios" have if what I put I and I don't remember, I will have alzheimer?. :cry:
But not, was one of my nephews played from my computer and as you can see the brain is not precisely estrujó to implement an own nick. :lol:
Hinata
V Clan Member

Post by Hinata »

Hola ajooooo!!!

Que raro verte por aqui!!!

A ver si te pasas mas amenudo

Un besote en el cogote!!! :wink: