Question

All general chat goes here
Cilvanti
Visitor

Question

Post by Cilvanti »

Hey all! I'm Cilvanti, call me Cilvi if ya want, I'm a good friend of Liss (mostly online on server 213.230.209.165) .. I try to get on that server as well but I have to install client server 2.0.14 (Nemesis), and I did...but it still asks for it, already placed it in the q3basez map (or something) but still asks for the download...

once, when I installed it, I couldn't get into the server at all...which is really anoying..

does ANYBODY know what to do? How I can solve this problem?
Thanks in advance!
Greetz,
Cilvanti
paul
Site Admin

Re: Question

Post by paul »

Hey Cilvi,

You don't need the server part only the client and models. Use the links below to download both pk3 files.

Nemesis Client (529)

Nemesis Models (529)

Delete any other version of zzz-nemesis client you might have from your base3 folder and put these 2 in there.

The server is set up only to recognise the latest version. So if you have an old one you will not be able to play.

If you are struggling, send me a PM and I will run through it all with you over MSN or something.

If all is well after this install then you will need to make some small changes to your CFG or autoexec.cfg. Its best if you read the readme file http://nemesis.tilion.org.uk/docs/client-readme.html
For green models you will need to add seta cg_enemyColor green and seta cg_enemyModel keel/nms

PJ