Few words about wars with N? and off topic.

All general chat goes here
aync
n? Clan Member

Few words about wars with N? and off topic.

Post by aync »

I have a few words to sum up a few things i have in mind. First: I consider settings at v server unfair for high pingers... because of observation i made: my ping is usually 65-70 from my house... when i came to my grils place and played 50-55 i've notice an amazing change in my rail accuracy (i mean i was hitting shot's i susually miss with my house ping). My friends told me that it is hard to play on v serv in comparison to others... but i ignored it till then... now i know i was wrong (note: almost all v's got ping close to 30 and n?'s got around 60, the difference in play must be obvious with rail or other weapons) Second: I and my clan consider funwars more like trainings... no matter who win who lose... and what i've noticed at v forum is that there are screens from 2 funwars we played when we "lost"... the funny thing is that we played 3... and the third (which n? won) is not included (or am i mistaken?). Third: If it comes to the second match which was won by v 3:2 not 3:1 (so if you wanna bribe about winning do it as it was not as you want it to be) Forth: I don't think using team speak in funwars is kinda cool... and especially using spects to tell where frozen team mates are or where to kill the last man standing in the other team, it is a thing used in real wars or leagues. (so thought my mates when we discussed the ts thing whether to use it or not, just to be clear we decided not to use it).

On basis of all this things I consider the acions of v clan pathetic... and i see no reason to be proud of the win's over us... because no n? treated it as serious as v's.

I never said v clan is worse than n?... but if you really wanna test your skills and bribe about it, lets make real clanwars on freeze mode and vq3 mode. If v clan is ready for a real challenge i demand a match on eaqual grounds... same pings, both clans using ts, and agreing before on screenshots or not (no matter about win or loss).

Waiting for reply.
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Re: Few words about wars with N? and off topic.

Post by YeLLoW »

1. I realy don't understand of this point. Because there is no doubt that lowpinger do have advantage against highpinger. but you knew that. I was on 60 ping before, now im on 33 so i can realy tell you about that.
Don't forget that V was firstly created by UK players and when the server is also located in UK they can not have bad ping. n? members are mostly from Poland so you can expext to have such a ping. I don't want to be bad but this is a forum. If n? clan have some better located server to play why did you not post that you want to play somewhere else? Other thing why did you not post that some of you want to play different mod? We can not make such a big decision 1 minute before the match. ppl counting with freeze mod, they are ready to it for 1 week and now we gonna tell them sorry but we will play vq3? Even cfg for this mode was not created. And kill XY minutes with making it and let ppl wait...they will be only pissed off and disconnect. You could also post that you want to play in 1.32 mode. The mode is uploaded on server and its the matter of 165 miliseconds to switch it.

Just try to count how many n? did replied on funwar post. As i remember it was only you and ryu.
You want to cut your hair, we said we will cut it to 5 mm, you said nothing against and now when it is done you want to blame us for what we did with your hair? Thats pathetic m8. nothing else.
Communication, communication and again communication.

You all knew we goona play freeze, you knew its gonna be on V, you knew you will have such a ping, you knew we will have such a ping, you said nothing against, you did played anyways and now this?

2. About this i don't know much. But you can still correct the poster, or post your own screenshots. Let ppl know what you think. we will not kill you for that. We can be also wrong. This is FORUM.

3. Again just correct the one who posted it...

4. I have to highly disagree with this. As you said this funwar was most like training and we did take it that way. we wanted to try out our tactics with real opponent. And to our tactic is bind the TS. if you did not use or wanted to not use it its your own thing. But don't blame us for using it. When we are in the same team, playing against a team, we play as a team with coordination. To run over the map everyone for himself, alone, we have that one pretty enough on daily gameplay. It would only show us who is the best killer and that we all already know. If this was your goal on this funwar, ok i don't take it from you. But to play as a team with ts and try if we still know, that was our point.

Peace

YeLLoW
Ping f*cking matters
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

aync wrote:I consider settings at v server unfair for high pingers.
I don't think this is caused by server settings. But if you do just tell me what to alter i will do it with pleasure.
Ping f*cking matters
fl4k
Site Admin

Post by fl4k »

well, i posted the screenshots of the last 2 funwars, nobody else.

2. Moreover i have no pictures from the first game and i am not also the "post pictures man" so i hope you will not judge it on me cuz it would be unfair,
you can as yellow said post your own pics.

3. I dont really know what to think about it, as i can remember we played 4 (fw games).

And always remember noone of V mamber want to make you guys fool, the pics are only for review.
By the way i would like to ask you to stop dissing us cuz of railing we are not in the nursery anymore.
Hope that we all agree on.
cheers,
Martin
Who the fuck is "General Failure" and what is he doing on my PC...
sz3
Mashinegunner

Post by sz3 »

here yours uncle abad'don !!;D :aikido:

now Yellow plz kiss aync and aync plz kiss yellow ;D :Rose:
its true - pl players have high ping on V but its only one serwer where we can play freeze wars ;p :cry:
n? needs to buy one server ;D :evil:
if someone wonna play vq3 i think exodian still have TDm vq3 server ( vq3 !!!!!!;D ) ;) :Bravo:

why fl4k put this screens ? cuz hi have luck on this fun war - so hi frag some pl g(a?)uys from n? clan hehehe :crazy:

kiss folks ;* ( nice avators phehehhee :bad: )
fl4k
Site Admin

Post by fl4k »

okay uncle abad'don, these were my last screenshots :o
kaska
Site Admin

Post by kaska »

aync wrote:First: I consider settings at v server unfair for high pingers...
Can't remember otu clan having problems at that, infact we used to loose alot
aync wrote:i've noticed at v forum is that there are screens from 2 funwars we played when we "lost"... the funny thing is that we played 3... and the third (which n? won) is not included
If you kept pics post them
aync wrote: I don't think using team speak in funwars is kinda cool...
Fun war is like training so we can use whatever we want, all clans do that and it's not something we kept it as secret
aync wrote: On basis of all this things I consider the acions of v clan pathetic... and i see no reason to be proud of the win's over us... because no n? treated it as serious as v's.
What kind of reply are you waiting on that ...........
aync wrote:I never said v clan is worse than n?... but if you really wanna test your skills and bribe about it, lets make real clanwars on freeze mode and vq3 mode.
I don't get it ....most of us including n? play nemesis everyday and we gonna have a war to a diffrent mod ?
This doesn't make sense.
The voices are telling me to kill you!
Wasai
n? Clan Member

Post by Wasai »

Otu otu otu. How many year ago it was when u played against oTu? The point is now no one on 1.16 play serious wars. You said it's training. I ask - before what? Do you play other wars? except n? I don't think so. You won't win something so relax.

I thought we meet sometimes. Few guys from V and few guys from N and we'll fight with each other. Nothing serious but i see not for you.

For me and not only for me our Wars wasn't "FUN" wars. We didn't prepare to this combat because there was no reason.
This wars means something for you? I don't know what's going on. you live the past or what? This game won't be serious anymore. So enjoy

I'd like to hear you conversation on TS. "Team alfa is ready. We're campin on red armor. Team delta waiting for orders hide under floor. What now general (guy on spect) :D
niach niach niach :lol:
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

why? why we could not practice our tactic with you?
Maybe now they are only 2 teams. but you never know.
Ping f*cking matters
fl4k
Site Admin

Post by fl4k »

well, when i read the posts i see only n? mambers which are upset, so who da fak takes it to serious.... :oops:
btw. Kaska i wanna drink with you Uzo... :beer:
Wasai
n? Clan Member

Post by Wasai »

YeLLoW wrote:why? why we could not practice our tactic with you?
Maybe now they are only 2 teams. but you never know.
Maybe I'll win one million dollar so I'm gonna play on lottery and waste my money.:P This games is old and will be only older so don't count on serious wars in the future. Specially on 1.16

fl4k wrote:well, when i read the posts i see only n? mambers which are upset, so who da fak takes it to serious.... :oops:
Dude it's a difference between don't care about anything and be serious. I just wanna have fun and I did not. Those wars were fuck up for me. Bigger fun I had when we played normal game n against other players. Even if we lost.

I would have great fun with ping 30.:P
kaska
Site Admin

Post by kaska »

I don't see the point of continuing this conversation , all we deed is post some pics of the FUN war and please check the posts with no bad comments.

Suddenly we are not friends with n? clan ?
Come on boys lets enjoy the freekin game, we all know this 1.16 freeze mode its not going to last forever.

:Rose:
The voices are telling me to kill you!