black comedy

All general chat goes here
fl4k
Site Admin

black comedy

Post by fl4k »

Who the fuck is "General Failure" and what is he doing on my PC...
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Re: black comedy

Post by YeLLoW »

Ok i wanted to stay out of this but now its time to say smth.

First of all. ok we loose. thats it. but the truth is you played with less skilled team or better said less coordinated team. If its ok for you it is also for us. If you want a gold medal for it...i don't care.

But dear Gold. If we are so loosers, why do you not tell everyone how did your clan war against some "inc" clan goes?
Why do you not tell us how your clan loose badly and you started to kick inc players from coq server because they not wanted a rematch right after? Why do you started to call them looser if they beat your team with 2x higher scores even with 3x higher ping as yours?

You wanna tell us whats lame and whats not? Realy?

Don't bother arguing it was not this way because i was there, spectating and moving my head side to side about your "taking the cw for fun" i saw all the conversation. so pleaaaaaase.

I don't want to underrate you maybe you got just bad day. But you realy did not played against equal players

Peace.
Ping f*cking matters
paul
Site Admin

Re: black comedy

Post by paul »

Come on guys and Liss.

This dialog is going no where other than stupid tit for tat.(we are better than you/ no your not). I am closing any communication regarding CoQ. Please do not start any new posts.

CoQ war was lost end of story. I conceed that it was my fault for taking a major holiday break with my kids and not organising the war properly. It is really CoQ's loss if they do not want to play against our proper team. I do not want any member of *V* to have any future arguments with any CoQ members over this war on either forum.

@ Gold - I would be greatfull if you draw a line under this on your forum too (lock it all up). I will not be bothering to register or post there. If you do want a chat about whats gone on please send me a private message on here, please do not post any public posts.

PJ