Warp!!!

All general chat goes here
black
n? Clan Member

Warp!!!

Post by black »

Hi, I promised earlier, please find solution to this problem. I recorded video clips on V. It was laggy, shake and warp After restart the server everything is ok the problem occurs after about 1 week and every day to hang the scale of this phenomenon: (maxpackets 100, 63, 30 - anything work). I don't think that the problem was on the ISP side. I have this phenomenon only on the server, after a reboot the problem disappears. I installed new q3 1.16 without anything. Noghost and nemesis ONLY and the problem is the same. I have no idea how to fix that. My son have same problem too. Please Help me :(
Links below:

Look at rocket jumps and when enemy hits me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ded3hWO9NEs - good (after restart server)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NodMyqbAeYo - bad (0:53)
bone
V Clan Member

Re: Warp!!!

Post by bone »

whats the script for that enemymodel glow
fl4k
Site Admin

Post by fl4k »

black wrote:Hi, I promised earlier, please find solution to this problem. I recorded video clips on V. It was laggy, shake and warp After restart the server everything is ok the problem occurs after about 1 week and every day to hang the scale of this phenomenon: (maxpackets 100, 63, 30 - anything work). I don't think that the problem was on the ISP side. I have this phenomenon only on the server, after a reboot the problem disappears. I installed new q3 1.16 without anything. Noghost and nemesis ONLY and the problem is the same. I have no idea how to fix that. My son have same problem too. Please Help me :(
Links below:

Look at rocket jumps and when enemy hits me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ded3hWO9NEs - good (after restart server)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NodMyqbAeYo - bad (0:53)

When you ask me, i think it could be because of custom pk3 files, you got just too much of it so when the server wasnt reeboted for longer time it cause some warp, i cant imagine other reason because i dont feel that warp i notice just one think, the weapon movement isnt smooth anymore for example when u strafe or fall the rest is still the same, so u must find a compromise between good looking and smooth playing..
Who the fuck is "General Failure" and what is he doing on my PC...
black
n? Clan Member

Post by black »

unless I described the problem of too little ... No matter what are the settings if cfg and add-ons as I said earlier the same problem I also have a new installation of q3 pure without any additives only 1.16 and nemesis ofcourse cfg default . Somewhere there is an error but where? maybe tomorrow I can record a movie fresh install q3 .
I tested my connection (100/10 Mbit) for 5 h did not lost any packages to the server, V, I have four servers routing the call as pure as tears. remind you once again, this problem only occurs on V. Bone shine all my models, not only models of enemies:) I think this script does not need. Just play along with his brother, which obviously gives you the advantage to two computers. enough to observe the enemy on the other computer right?
polish version for flak
chyba za mało opisałem problem flak. Nie ważne jakie są ustawienia cfg i ile jest dodatków tak jak pisałem wcześniej taki sam problem mam także na nowej instalacji q3 czystej bez zadnych dodatków jedynie 1.16 i nemesis konfig oczywiście default .Gdzieś jest bład tylko gdzie?jutro może mi sie uda nagrać filmik świeżej instalacji.przetestowałem moje połączenie (100/10 Mbit) przez 5 godz nie utraciłem żadnego pakietu do serwera V mam routing przez cztery serwery połączenie czyste jak łzy. przypomnę jeszcze raz problem ten występuje tylko na V
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

Ok here are some hits:

1. Whatch your HDD led activity. Does the lags show up when your HDD let light up?
2. Does the lags shows up when are you in air only? (jumping)
3. Are these lags visible on others PCs from your network? (Son's Pc etc...)
4. Antivirus, or other shits are turned off?
5. Post another video with clean install and baseq pk3 files only. Focus on FPS and lagometer.
6. Try some CPU usage logger and see if there are no spikes.

BTW cool skins :) you could share those pk3 files.
Ping f*cking matters
black
n? Clan Member

Post by black »

Yellow. all your questions about my PC hardware makes no sense why?problem only V serwer!!
It can not be the case that one week after the server restart my processor is running badly and the rest of the equipment. hahha continue to exclude from the antivirus or the same reason. Returning to the equipment I will not elaborate as a benchmark treat my result in crysis 2 at 78 fps fulll detail. In flight, it is a same.warp and lag! restarted my router port forwarding and MTU is the same without further changes.
here's a movie played with one hand:) to completely clear the default q3 cfg
I think the reason can be only one cache server has an impact on my game just do not know why. the custom pk3 gladly share but privately. in my case this is due to a number of good programmers q3 unfortunately impossible to find on google:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xFtq34Vv2g
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

Server cache can not make this issues...
Only what could possibly make these lags is pmove_fixed.
I switched it for pmove_accurate. Lets see if that will help. Let me know.
Ping f*cking matters
black
n? Clan Member

Post by black »

from yesterday is ok for now. Wim not whether it is a result of server restart or edit my cfg. Yellow restarted the server in a few days?
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

nope.i was out whole week.
Ping f*cking matters