A sad story

All general chat goes here
YeLLoW
Site Admin

A sad story

Post by YeLLoW »

This story goes to all players playing on V server these day.

It is about players, who making the rules, setting the limits and everything belove is noobish and everything above is not possible and so to break this limit you need to (according to them) use some kind of software which is helping you out in other words - cheats.

Most of you guys know me, in fact i think everyone registered on this forum knows me and according not to my words but to the words of the rest of you im a nice guy. I do not talk that much when playing. Actualy sometimes i don't even react because im concentrating maybe too much for the game. Im not counting myself as a best but i think im atleast a good player.
Many of you guys think that quake is the game where it is all about aiming and shooting. You just run over the map and shoot everything that you see. Believe me or not but if you wanted to you could push this far more beyond. But you don't want to. Obviously...And you don''t even want to accept the fact that there are some things beyond running and shooting. You just think the only way you could be better is if you could aim better.
But you are so wrong. And thats the reason why some players always complains and im getting bored of that. Not that you are just pissing the player who is innocent, but you also make him never come back. And im not surprised. Who would come back to server full of noobs who acusing him of wh, autofire and what else did i forget...
What is the way to be better? yeah you have to practice. Good but not enough. The best practice is to play against better, stronger. Its like with your muscles. When you use them just for ordinary stuff you won't get them bigger. You have to push heavier things, try to push yourself higher. Maybe you are satisfy with yourself like this. Thats ok i don't force you. But please stop whinning about cheats or other stuff when you see a better player doing things that you can't. You don't believe because you don't uderstand how its possible. And if you don't know, then don't fucking judge!
Now i have to be more specific.
Fuck you Worm. What are you trying to achieve? What fucking proves or tests are you making? You think when im chasing you and you hide behind corner that there is no way i could know that you are there? So wrong again. Again you are lame because you don't know, you don't understand. You just complain. And thats the proove of my "wh"? That i know that you are behind a corner? Fucking seriouse?
Are "footsteps" telling you something? Yeah it is the sound that is a player making when he is moving around map.
Ok im chasing you, i hear foosteps, suddenly footsteps are gone when you enter the corner. OMFG is he flying? No fucking way he just stopped moving. Is it that hard to understand?
Are the words quess and predictiong telling you something? When the room has two exits how are the chances when im listening to one exit and there are no footsteps that you will appear in the other one? Pretty impossible right?
I see you running away from distance, in your path there is a balcony with yellow armor. How are the chances that you will go and grab it? Pretty close to zero right? Fuck how hard is to aim to YA and wait until your head will appear and press left mouse button? Don't forget the thing when you are walking up the stairs enemy will see your head sooner then you will see the enemy. And all these little details, all these tiny things can save you a life or give you a frag with the way that some1 like won't believe and you will start to complain.
Im sure you even did'nt know that each floor on dm6 has its own sound of footsteps right?
MIKE. Who the fuck is MIKE? that guy can't even strafe and he knows best who is using cheat...?Are you fuckin kidding me? Seriously you never watched some pros playing. They could kill you or me even without seeing.
You are just making fools of yourself.
Im not here to teach you how to play. I can fuck that. Im just here to tell this story about La_Faucheuse who used to be good, used to kick my ass long time ago. Then some ppl get better, he could not stand that. First he started with ping complains, damage complains, server complains (i do not judge you maybe you were right) but what you did yesterday was pretty rude. Im ignoring ppl who i do not know and they probably do not know me. But you? A friend of mine for so long time and i get this? Don't get me wrong but fuck off. Go play 1.32 with punkbuster. Im wondering what your excuse will be if you get your ass kicked and im sure even more than here.

end of story.
Ping f*cking matters
fl4k
Site Admin

Re: A sad story

Post by fl4k »

wow yellow you should write a book :D

i can say use ur own nick, people would think twice before talking shit cuz they know ur skill, dont take care about noobis but wormy hmm hes actually good that wasnt nice from him then.. quake isnt just aiming as you said without tactic and using head ur a half player and take it sometimes as a compliment that means that your good, many called me cheater and even some polish guys said that im cheating like bone and when i say bone is a good player im not pole anymore oO :)
Who the fuck is "General Failure" and what is he doing on my PC...
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

i just don't know why is for everyone so hard to accept that there are much more skilled players out there who can actualy sometimes connect to our server. And instead of making them come again, increase the skill level of server, make a challenge for everyone, help us to get better, they only recieves attacks and rude behavior.
I know i change names alot. But how wrong is this? If they don't know who i am they call me a cheater. I remember even you did once. As soon as i reveal myself, everything is ok and nobody is cheating? So tell me how can they think, that they can distinguish a cheater from a good player? They just can't. Obviously. And thats the point... :banned:
Ping f*cking matters
fl4k
Site Admin

Post by fl4k »

I think some players never really learned how to play q3 right, they even cant strafe normally and think cuz they play that game such a long time they are already skilled, so if they see someone whos pwning them they think directly it cant be and call someone cheater. When i called u onced cheater it was cuz u jumped over a corner and it was a direct hit i even havent seen a piece of ur body maybe it was the time when delag was on or it was just a timenudge thing but u know i never else would call u cheater we know each other long time...As i said already just go over it else it just ruines ur nervs, its just a game..
Who the fuck is "General Failure" and what is he doing on my PC...
-=*Ic3Cub3*=-
V Clan Member

Post by -=*Ic3Cub3*=- »

To close the topic, just one more word : I AM THE BEST (PPL WHO BEAT ME ARE FOR SURE CHEATERS) ! :D
Shit, it's more than a word :ROFL:
OK ok => I go out :crazy:

PS : Don't listen to people. Just play for your own pleasure. Remember why you are playing : 4Fun not 4Money !
shroom
Granades Spammer

Post by shroom »

I couldnt play on the server for some weeks because of the internet cable fault here in Karachi and the server gives me 400 ping, so today I wished to come to the forum see what going on! OMG that serious.
I am at no position to add here anything, regarding Yellow and fl4k, I am a sexy beast, rather I just want to admit something:
For a long time I would play and practice, but couldnt improve my game. Then I started downloading demos of pro players (there are more than 100 demos on my disk) and started watching em again n again. I want to say that, that was the turning point in my q3 history, I started learning. What I am going to tell that all what Yellow has said about game tactice is 100% true, it isnt just aim n shoot game. I've learnt many things from the player here too, esp. Yellow, once he posted some tips, I followed, practiced now I can jump from stairs to RL platform on dm7, because Yellow taught that.
During my learning process, I learned another thing; that what I thought in past as of cheat, wasnt actually a cheat, just experience and tactice.
It is very hard to distingish a good player and a skilled wallhacker, so most new players just misunderstood and accuse cheat.
I am very sad that somone accused Yellow, but I just wanna say dont take it seriously, he will ultimately know if he continue playing with you.
One question I have to ask, what about some players accusing Bones? (not pointing fl4k :P)
Hope I have made my point clear, caz I am not fluent in English so never mind it
Wish I play soon and frag you all :P
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

i don't think there is much to tell about bone.
Bone is good aimer, good strafer, he listens!, he thinks and predicts, he got low ping, he use timenudge (as far as i know). Take these points together and there is nothing he could not have done from what he is doing.
If you think he is on wh you are wrong. There are so many cases that he could clearly know where i am even without any hack and he did not. What kind of sexy beast would use a wh and don't actualy use that when there even isn't a suspicious situation...?
If you have good reflexes, there are several tricks what can the others see as cheat.
If you can rail a bit, you know for sure that its about getting an enemy into your crosshair using strafe.(in most cases).
The best example you can see is with snake. He can rail pretty good, he improoved a damn lot since the beginning. He places his crosshair right next to you and using just strafe he is trying to get you into his crosshair and then just press the fire button. Of course this can be your advantage because he expects that you will strafe from side to side and if you are smart you know what i mean ;) but i wont reveal any more.
But this strafe tactic isn't good just for ordinary railing. Im using this also with corner railing.
When you are entering the room in the right way, your visible angle is getting bigger and if you can synchronise your movement with your hand just right, you can do the "scanning" effect with your crosshair. With this you can hit right when the enemy appears because he will appear in your crosshair + reflex and press fire and thats it. And combine this with listening = you approximately know where the enemy could be (reduce the scanning area alot) this is very cheat-like for the others. They will recieve a rail hit right after you leave the corner. Thats what i did with you flaky. I knew you were there, i was moving my crosshair as i was leaving the corner, as soon as you crossed my crosshair i pressed the button and thats it. No magic. Just "know how", listening, low ping and reflex.

I don't blame anyone. I just want you guys to think, think for just a second if its realy realy damn impossible to get killed in ways you are gettin...Your problem is you are not trying to understand, you don't think, you just see the word impossible. Try to rewind things a bit when you are dead. Ok i was there, he was obiously there, from this distance he could here me, he heard me grabbing some ammo, health or other item = knew my exact location, or ok he could not hear me but he knew i was low and looking for health, armor etc so he knew i was going there or there, he knew the item will respawn in few sec so he was expecting me to show up (coz i like to pick it up).
Everyone has his own tactic, and when you play against some1 for longer time period, you can learn predict his movement. Thats what fatality does and thats what he is amazing at. He can learn the enemy tactic in few minutes of gameplay, he can create tactic on the fly, he can change tactic fast.

All you have to do is listen and think. Not just run around the map and shoot things that you can see...
Ping f*cking matters
bone
V Clan Member

Post by bone »

fuck the noobs who's cheating in the game. learn me how to ban Y :)