Something about wallhack!

All general chat goes here
fl4k
Site Admin

Re: Something about wallhack!

Post by fl4k »

theres not really a good way to ban permanently, only baning a whole ip range could show effects, also this isnt a 100% solution to ban. Troll is the best example using proxy server so his ip changes even the first octets of the ip adress. So theres only one thing u can do kicking untill you get a grey beard, anyway cheaters will not be taken seriously anymore after busting them, i think in the case of blackmat his image went down...
Who the fuck is "General Failure" and what is he doing on my PC...
Projsa
Plasma Fool

Post by Projsa »

X^TOS wrote:All this doesn't make sense....
Because 27960??
Dude seriously? You're posting this everywhere, even with the nick RAMBO. What are you trying to say, or are you just trying to be funny? Because YOU make no sense.
Even monkeys fall from trees.

Instead of telling me I am a n0ob or a hacker because you are losing, ask me for help.
I will gladly try to help you and teach you the ways I play.
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

Snake wrote:Yellow seriously if this is what you think then im gonna turn on cheats everytime I play you so you will cry into your crisps because you aint as good as you dreamed!
First of all i never cry.
Second, yes im not that good (anymore :D ) but i know your gameplay. Turn it on and not only me will know.
Third, by this post you showed us you have that shit installed. ;)
And for the last, yes turn it on and be happy. "yes i am better than yellow and everyone else because a software is helping me/playing for me. What a fun". Open a bottle of champagne ;) If this is your goal playing quake? Be my guest...

No offence Snake but seriously? turn on wallhack. i don't care. Trust me it won't help you that much. And with your style of aiming i will be able to see it even from q3 console....
Turn on autoshoot/aimbot and everybody will know.

Anyways turn it all on, go for lunch and return with your player with 1000 frags. i don't care.

ok you want to offend me. I get it. Maybe i wrote my post wrong way but you misunderstood it...My post was never about that i am good. My post was about that player using wh will be never good and that he will help you get better but never help to himself.
Ping f*cking matters
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

X^TOS wrote:All this doesn't make sense....
Because 27960??
Xtos mate if im getting you right you think that the problem is server on 27961 and player connecting with 27960?

Client port and server port is something different. You can use any port that you like for connection. It only depends on your q3 setting and your ISP (im not realy sure if you can even change it). But server port is one and only. You have to use only the one on which the game is running and listening.
Ping f*cking matters