Something about wallhack!

All general chat goes here
fl4k
Site Admin

Something about wallhack!

Post by fl4k »

Ok short story,
yesterday "again" started a long and not really nice conversation between blackmat and mekka...
it was mainly that each of the two accused the other one of using wallhack... ok so far... so we came to the idea to make a screenshot of the console, maybe some of you know if theres a modification like a wh it will be shown i the right corner of the console wheres usually the version number of your client. The results below...

Mekka
http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads ... u4cq3r.jpg

blackmat
http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads ... o962nc.jpg

So if you look now in the right bottom corner of the console on blackmats screenshot, theres clearly a tag which will showup with a cheat client named t3q3gl what surpised me very much...
So far so good,
Blackmat claims now that he just installed it to have the ability for busting cheater (especially Mekka) on Server and send me an interessting Video... the links below:

http://przeklej.net/down/81078705664314 ... e7648.html

Also some pictures about it:

http://imgwheel.com/cxd
http://imgwheel.com/mxd
http://imgwheel.com/lxd
http://imgwheel.com/kxd
http://imgwheel.com/jxd
http://imgwheel.com/hxd
http://imgwheel.com/gxd
http://imgwheel.com/fxd
http://imgwheel.com/dxd

So i watched the certain scenes of the video several times in slowmotion and also looked at the pictures and i came to the conclusion that it suspiciously looks like wh too at least for 85 percent o.O

As much as i like both but i try to be impartial, so in the name of clan V i give both a warning and insist on it, that both of you delete any whs and other shit, be fair for other players and think of it a littlebit if the game makes really fun for yourself with such things...Its hard to decide who using it in the game or for instance... i also hope yellow, pj, kaska will read this post and help me a littlebit how further to decide about such things. Also i appeal to everyone to make an eye open for this and send me and all other admins all demos and other stuff you can get about this, thx and still have fun playing on the V server.
fl4k
Who the fuck is "General Failure" and what is he doing on my PC...
X^TOS
Site Admin

Re: Something about wallhack!

Post by X^TOS »

Up until now no one on V management who also has rcon ability has ever banned anyone .
I myself have never used the kick-ban command just the kick- although I could- to remove someone of the server.
All this really makes me sad. It's an old but fun game, why do need need special abilities? Someone also sent me a video of an everyday player wall hacking him 100% , finding him behind columns straight running up to him not knowing he was being recorded because it was a 1vs1 -just them two online and I was very upset. As for having it installed to "pick out" wall hackers that's the lamest excuse I have ever heard. Why not toggle it on off a bit too?
I will talk with Kaska this weekend and he can decide what has to be done. IP logs are kept for everyone, if he decides to do so, IP ranges will be banned. Players we play with everyday and share laughs with might not be able to log on anymore either because they were the cause, or because they share the same IP with someone who does.
All I can say is this makes me very sick to see the game I love being destroyed by people who want to be l33t.
As for now I would like to ask all the players to PLEASE PLAY FAIR! You don't get paid for being on top, no one is keeping stats anymore, V is only a server for people who love the game.

If this crap goes on people will be unwelcome on the V server and banned. Eventually V will lock and go private and passwords will be given to people who register on this forum and have a clean name. No one accused of cheating -even once- will play again. Keep your name clean and stop flaming. Player haters are not welcome here either. So shape up or ship out.
MOFF
V Management

Post by MOFF »

All I can say is this makes me very sick to see the game I love being destroyed by people who want to be l33t.
As for now I would like to ask all the players to PLEASE PLAY FAIR! You don't get paid for being on top, no one is keeping stats anymore, V is only a server for people who love the game.

amen brother, it has never really bothered me that people find they need to cheat to become better cause when you are hacking are you really getting better ?
no..... you just have an unfair advantage over everyone else and not improving your skills.

what does bother me is it will eventually drive away the genuinly good guys away from our server.

the last few loyalists are good people and good players and play the game for the love of it not just to get points on a scoreboard.

im not the greatest player but im always learning and been loyal to the game and community for a long time and it breaks my heart to think one day eveyone will move on, so lets enjoy what we got now without people spoiling the experience for everyone else.
Wax on......Wax off !
black
n? Clan Member

Post by black »

Hello v users and especially administrators.
I do not want to dwell long on the-last situation, anyone who knows me and has eyes can judge for yourself my person. xtos writes that v is a server for enthusiasts q3 I agree with that among such. Xtos unless you do not think that I am playing for so many years to v deceiving others, and above all yourself? nonsense would have to be an idiot to play for so many years with WH and drawing pleasure from it. This last situation of mecca shows that the server got no pleasure never tolerated cheaters who cheat allegations put the same! Flak informed you about the mekka impersonates the other player presses the conversation before the inevitable frag spamming consoles so what is the worst wh. Mekka does not awkwardly knowing that Snake has a different ping and there is no Polish pathetic .... This indicates that there is some fresh player on the V .
I decided to do something about it if administrators do not respond to my calls and other players as flak told me never seen wh do not think that on youtube I decided to show him on the server as it looks at the example of the film turned away wh cheat on my part, but there was no other choice. In his career, q3 I Adminstrator three times and never sniffed the use ban in August compared to players such as the Mekka of the rest got my ban on Polish TDS server for wh course.I regret that I do not see I do not know maybe the lack of experience may ignorance of you do not know one thing is certain administration on the server fails with all due respect to you Flak Xtos Yellow Kaska PJ. Do not react to calls players need to prove yourself unclean game. Will you do what would be considered after all it is your server you pay for it and the idea that the server has been shut down is not bad, well ...... Where these times that the V was nice pleasant and friendly way is probably never back.Your long-term partner in the game and fellow blackmat.
Ps returning to the allegations Mekka with my screenshot from when enemy model, enemy color plus vertex plus r_picmip 9 is Cheating? . tal as I wrote in the post I have nothing to hide in this fashion watch and record the scammers. And this is my q3 on a daily basis

next sample mekka onboard

MOFF
V Management

Post by MOFF »

I have been asked to post this on behalf of Mekka as his account isnt yet active....

What made me laugh the most is flak statement about being 85% sure I'm cheating on the posted demo but when I sent him blackmats demo a week ago which I've ESPECIALLY for you edited a few hours ago he said the demo is totally clear, so haha here you go let me know what you think: http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=143hrer&s=5

Why do you even bring the bullshit excuse with installing wh to catch the cheaters when in the middle of the game he sent you a screenshot proving he was currently using wallhack not specting/recording anyone but simply playing?
Also how can you even judge whether I cheated or not after watching a bad quality demo without sound? I mean you can't say if I actually heard the enemies coming (yeah I actually heard them :| suggest googling "headphones")
Took about a hour to convince flak to ask blackmat for a screenshot on my request, I mean if you got nothing to hide why don't just prove it sending a screen which took exactly 30 seconds for me to do?
This clearly shows which side flak takes what is kind of understandable having blackmat as a friend since ?5 years but hell wasn't an admin supposed to be all about justice? It is your job to ban the cheaters while I've already busted 2 and what I got in return? a goddamn warning for a totally random demo that shows nothing?
No offence but you could aswell ban me as every game I play looks just the same as the one mentioned here
I'm justpissed and embarrassed seeing how easily you got manipulated and actually believed in his excuses..
Let the others speak as for now you're the only one suspecting me of cheating basing on the nosounds demo, LOL.
I ain't giving a shit whether someone is or isn't cheating on the server anymore, I'm done recording and wasting my time for nothing as nobody appreciates it anyway
If you got no clue and can't see the difference between a real cheater and a good player better leave judging to the ones that are a bit more experienced at it, directing the words especially to flak. Guess that's all I had to say

To black: I wonder what is the reason for posting those screenshots now? It is too late to post clear screens now, you've busted yourself deal with it son.
Wax on......Wax off !
black
n? Clan Member

Post by black »

Well, the demo one too! mekka that is evident and blatant padding beneath me! embarrassing fake. You you record a filthy lined up beneath me? or vice versa?
rudeness! only a whore so it can do!
I see that you are so helpless that counterfeit one's name!
before you pretend to be me explore my style of play because this thing is a weak imitation of me.

mekka I also play the sound but I've never seen that sounds perfect sight to see through the wall of the enemy. look good on your demo nothing more to add it?

for unbelievers older demos "mekka" and "filthy"done fraps program.
ps. mecca have many of your videos with sound and all the rest ..

http://przeklej.net/down/34740679186738 ... 8631d.html

http://przeklej.net/down/61283979377330 ... 3d691.html

pl.
No z tym demem przesadziłes !!! mekka to jest jawne i bezczelne podszycie się pode mnie!!! żenujący falsyfikat . Ty nagrywałeś a "filthy"podszył się pode mnie? lub odwrotnie?
chamstwo ! tylko kurwa tak może zrobić!!
Widzę że jesteś tak bezsilny że podrabiasz czyjeś imie!! i nawet się cieszę że udało mi się ciebie obnażyć do tego stopnia że jesteś tanią podróbą mnie hahahaahaahaha buuuuuuu żenada :D
zanim zaczniesz podszywać się pode mnie poznaj mój styl gry bo to coś jest słabą podróbką mojej gry/ ja nigdy nie stoję dłużej jak 2 sek!
mekka ja też gram na dźwięk ale jeszcze nigdy nie widziałem by widzieć dźwiękiem idealnie celownikiem przez ścianę przeciwnika . spójrz dobrze na swoje dema nic dodać nic ująć prawda?

nie sądzę że nie potrafisz grać ale opanowałeś prawie do perfekcji markowanie wh i to właśnie prawie cie zdradza.

dla niedowiarków starsze dema mekka i filthy , zrobione programem fraps .
ps. mekka posiadam wiele twoich filmów z dzwiękiem i cała resztą..
znam dobre przysłowie pasujące do twojej sytuacji " tonący brzytwy się chwyta
ps2 zamierzam w niedalekiej przyszłości postawić serwer i myślę że wielu graczy których znasz będzie tam grało ale ..zgadnij czy ty też? :ROFL: mam dosyć sponsorowania zakompleksionych tanich cwaniaczków.
black
n? Clan Member

Post by black »

I saw your the entire demo mekka - good fake! it's not my style of play hahahaha those who have seen it confirmed it. Thanks for a good laugh.
mekka tell me why the demo is only now? aa probably needed time to assemble it.
I asked the flak that has checked the date 23.05.2013 in the log if it is not my ip and most importantly I do not recall that the DM14 was at that time in the rotation.

And tell the rest of flak.
fl4k
Site Admin

Post by fl4k »

MOFF wrote:Why do you even bring the bullshit excuse with installing wh to catch the cheaters when in the middle of the game he sent you a screenshot proving he was currently using wallhack not specting/recording anyone but simply playing?
If this is directed to me, i never tried to make excuses in name of Blackmat read my post clearly, i just said "Blackmat claims now that he just installed it to have the ability for busting cheater"to make the history whats about complete for readers...If he uses it in game or for the case of recording we can only judge through a demo for exmp. where hes playing on wh, cuz even if u have a wallhack in q3 installed you can it switch off and on but the hook tag will stay always, know what i mean?

MOFF wrote:Also how can you even judge whether I cheated or not after watching a bad quality demo without sound? I mean you can't say if I actually heard the enemies coming (yeah I actually heard them :| suggest googling "headphones")
Your right, thats why i didnt blame you for 100% of using wh and i told Blackmat already that it isnt really good evidence for anything (for the future pls only demos). But why 85%? it simply looks weird when your crosshair goes around or even centered on the opponend behind walls in too many situations, by the way i know for my self that when i play with headset i can sometimes hear enemys 2 walls further away...
...I mean for example theres a door or opening in the wall, you can hear someone walking behind it but for my notion you usually aim at the opening and wait till the opponend comes on the crosshair and not tend on opponends direction or even center up on the opponend behind the wall...

MOFF wrote:Took about a hour to convince flak to ask blackmat for a screenshot on my request, I mean if you got nothing to hide why don't just prove it sending a screen which took exactly 30 seconds for me to do?
This clearly shows which side flak takes what is kind of understandable having blackmat as a friend since ?5 years but hell wasn't an admin supposed to be all about justice? It is your job to ban the cheaters while I've already busted 2 and what I got in return? a goddamn warning for a totally random demo that shows nothing?
Why this blabbling? as you can see ive posted thouse pictures above...Even if i know Blackmat for many years does not mean that i will take his favor in this subject.
Im just trying not to make decisions too quickly. Thats why i didnt say you cheat for 100%
MOFF wrote:It is your job to ban the cheaters while I've already busted 2 and what I got in return? a goddamn warning for a totally random demo that shows nothing?
A direct ban isnt a good way especially nowadays, to avoid of banning whole ip ranges of the ips´s. Also i think a warning as a obligingness for first instance is the right way...

MOFF wrote:I'm justpissed and embarrassed seeing how easily you got manipulated and actually believed in his excuses..
Let the others speak as for now you're the only one suspecting me of cheating basing on the nosounds demo, LOL.
I ain't giving a shit whether someone is or isn't cheating on the server anymore, I'm done recording and wasting my time for nothing as nobody appreciates it anyway
If you got no clue and can't see the difference between a real cheater and a good player better leave judging to the ones that are a bit more experienced at it, directing the words especially to flak. Guess that's all I had to say
Noone is manipulating me and also i dont belive in any excuses as i said already above...
thats not true mekka, we very appreciate is when you or anyone else send us demos and other stuff in conjuction with this subject...and i dont want puff up but as a player whos playing already over 10 years in diffrent mods, played long time in instagib and remember wallhackers from this time...and after watching videos and demos with wallhackers i think i am experienced enough at it. Next postings will be come soon..also i will try to activate your account Mekka,
wish all a good day...
fl4k
Site Admin

Post by fl4k »

Ok watched the entire demo which Mekka send to me, thx for it. Its 100% Wh
But before i will make any judgements i would like to find out if it was the real Blackmat or not. Mekka said it was recorded on may 23, if anyone has infos about this day pls let me know.

For those who are interessted in watching this demo heres the link:
http://www.file-upload.net/download-777 ... t.dm3.html

Please put the demo file in your /baseq/demos folder then type in the console /demo blackmat to execute it.
For better view and wh recognizing you can type also in the console /r_shownormals 1".
This will allow you to see players through walls. Make sure to set this back to zero ("r_shownormals 0") before joining a server.
cheers,
fl4k
bone
V Clan Member

Post by bone »

I knew it long time a go that blackmat is a cheater wh user by mine years gameplay experience
, and flak i told you that in chat many times he cheats now you believe me ? Haha :)
black
n? Clan Member

Post by black »

The guy above my post. learn to read and understand! As for you all the old players know that you have used wh his brother. Think he confessed to it. do not forget the situation as it once stood around the corner from the rail which roared in half the map and get frag You noted that I use wh. Regrettably! in your case, then the first eyes ears right? situation speaks for itself who in this case is a fraud. makes me wonder about the fact that Wh accuse me of cheating these people who just use it. But why am I writing this? You do not exist for me.

Flak to end all this farce as you have time check if the specified time by the mekka was in the rotation DM14. I doubt it and if so, check the IP.
the demo is incompetent forgery of my game. Players who have seen it have the same fun as I am totally different style! mekka and his brother did not prepare! for the amateur.
fl4k
Site Admin

Post by fl4k »

First i want to apologize that it took so long. Ok so here comes the final evaluation of the demo with blackmat.
The 1st thing im going to make clear whether it was recorded on the V server or not, at the 2nd to whom belongs the logged ip.

1. This is a snapshot of the demo, please note the console activity

Here the matching excerpt from the log files:
4851:08Kill: 8 4 6: ^1BlackMat^4(GDY) killed Rokan*^0Uv by MOD_ROCKET
4851:10Item: 6 weapon_railgun
4851:12say: ^1BlackMat^4(GDY): lezec
4851:12Kill: 3 2 0: ^0Wasa^1i killed arti by MOD_UNKNOWN
4851:13sayteam: uka^1Z^7er: 2
4851:14sayteam: uka^1Z^7er: 2
4851:14Item: 6 ammo_rockets
4851:14Item: 6 ammo_rockets
4851:16Item: 7 ammo_bullets
4851:16Kill: 7 13 11: M^1I^7C^1K^7Y^1F^7L^1I^7N^1N killed ^1 ^7OBT^1 ^7s^1u^7z^1y^7 by MOD_LIGHTNING
4851:17say: ^1 ^7OBT^1 ^7s^1u^7z^1y^7: LoL
4851:17Kill: 3 7 1: ^0Wasa^1i killed M^1I^7C^1K^7Y^1F^7L^1I^7N^1N by MOD_SHOTGUN
4851:19Item: 6 ammo_bullets
4851:19Item: 6 ammo_shells
4851:19say: M^1I^7C^1K^7Y^1F^7L^1I^7N^1N: lol
4844:49AdminLogStart:
4844:49Player connect: PlayerName: arti PlayerIP: 82.22.106.5:27960 PlayerNum:2
4844:49Player connect: PlayerName: ^0Wasa^1i PlayerIP: 81.190.63.192:-1193 PlayerNum: 3
4844:49Player connect: PlayerName: ^1BlackMat^4(GDY) PlayerIP: 81.190.111.42:27960 PlayerNum: 8
4844:49Player connect: PlayerName: uka^1Z^7er PlayerIP: 37.190.176.196:27960 PlayerNum: 11
4844:49Player connect: PlayerName: ^1 ^7OBT^1 ^7s^1u^7z^1y^7 PlayerIP: 87.63.90.186:27960 PlayerNum: 13
4845:00Player connect: PlayerName: Rokan*^0Uv PlayerIP: 89.74.163.228:27960 PlayerNum: 4
4846:09Player connect: PlayerName: ^8Czarny^7Dym PlayerIP: 89.74.163.228:-4461 PlayerNum: 5
4846:29Player connect: PlayerName: ^2*^7T^81^7TU^85^2' PlayerIP: 80.171.147.226:27960 PlayerNum: 6
4850:18Player connect: PlayerName: M^1I^7C^1K^7Y^1F^7L^1I^7N^1N PlayerIP: 82.7.175.193:27960 PlayerNum: 7
4853:11Player disconnect: PlayerName: ^2*^7T^81^7TU^85^2' PlayerIP: 80.171.147.226:27960
4857:58AdminLogEnd:
4857:58------------------------------------------------------------
4857:58------------------------------------------------------------
4857:58AdminLogStart:
4857:58Player connect: PlayerName: arti PlayerIP: 82.22.106.5:27960 PlayerNum: 2
4857:58Player connect: PlayerName: ^0Wasa^1i PlayerIP: 81.190.63.192:-1193 PlayerNum: 3
4857:58Player connect: PlayerName: Rokan*^0Uv PlayerIP: 89.74.163.228:27960 PlayerNum: 4
4857:58Player connect: PlayerName: ^8Czarny^7Dym PlayerIP: 89.74.163.228:-4461 PlayerNum: 5
4857:58Player connect: PlayerName: M^1I^7C^1K^7Y^1F^7L^1I^7N^1N PlayerIP: 82.7.175.193:27960 PlayerNum: 7
4857:58Player connect: PlayerName: ^1BlackMat^4(GDY) PlayerIP: 81.190.111.42:27960 PlayerNum: 8
4857:58Player connect: PlayerName: uka^1Z^7er PlayerIP: 37.190.176.196:27960 PlayerNum: 11
4857:58Player connect: PlayerName: ^1 ^7OBT^1 ^7s^1u^7z^1y^7 PlayerIP: 87.63.90.186:27960 PlayerNum: 13
4858:11AdminLogEnd:
Result 1 : The demo was actually recorded on the V server

2. The logged IP value 81.190.111.42 belongs to blackmat!.

Few samples of the logfile lines :
1907:37Player rename: OldName: test
NewName: ^1BlackMat^4(GDY)
PlayerIP: 81.190.111.42:27960

2029:35Player connect: PlayerName: ^1BlackMat^4(GDY)

4767:46Player connect: PlayerName: ^1BlackMat^4(GDY)

1765:20Player connect: PlayerName: b

1807:46Player connect: PlayerName: ^1B^7l^1a^7C^1k^7M^1a^7t

11864:5Player rename: OldName: ^1B^7l^1a^7C^1k^7M^1a^7t
NewName: ^1BlackMat^4(GDY)

9359:31Player connect: PlayerName: Beta

9365:00Player rename: OldName: Beta NewName: ^1BlackMat^4(GDY)

6382:44Player connect: PlayerName: ^1BlackMat^4(GDY)
Also, the fact that the ip was suddenly changed from 81.190.111.42 to 81.190.97.55:27960, Playing a couple of years with constant IP and suddenly this…..why? oO
In the following table, you can find all major IP addresses blocks in context with the logged ip.

Result 2 : Blackmat busted! (Wall Hack)

Few Words from me.
Blackmat Im really dissapointed in you. You call others cheater and effrontery cheat by yourself. Im corious what your apology will be this time. Are you really into this to fools us around, changing IP and claiming that it wasnt your playing in this demo?...i thought you are old enough and an experienced player as you said so many times. I just wonder how long you were on this hsit already, since Bone and many other players told about that, pitty i didnt show any reaction earlier...I remain for my decision to give you a last warning in the case the V management makes no other agreement ...DELETE ALL SHITs NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards,
fl4k
black
n? Clan Member

Post by black »

PL

Cześć.
Flak mylisz się mocno! Nie zmieniałem IP! bo po co?posiadam dynamiczne IP ale w praktyce owszem jeśli się posiada router(podtrzymuje połaczenie z modemem,pakiety)to w sieciach kablowych przy dynamicznym IP w praktyce można posiadać jedno IP parę lat to prawda. Bardzo ważną rzeczą jest to że ja w październiku 2012 wyprowadziłem się z domu z jakiego powodu ty i paru innych kolegów wie. Mieszkam w innej lokalizacji Gdyni posiadam zupełnie innego providera Multimedia a poprzednio przez 10 lat posiadałem UPC. To co jest Flak jak moge grać z jednym IP parę lat? NIEPRAWDA!
po 2 mam nadzieję że jak pisałeś z mekka to nie zrobiłeś klasycznego ruchu kopiuj wklej jesli tak to koleś posiadał moje IP to by się zgadzało bo dopiero po 2 tygodniach otwartego sporu nagle znalazło się demo!!niedorzeczne!!miał trochę czasu je wyprodukować , słyszałeś o spoofing? Dlaczego tak się przy tym upieram? Dlatego że to nie moja gra Flak to jest tak jakby tobie wmiawiano że twój utwór grany przez kogo innego jest grany przez ciebie. Ci co mnie obserwują powiedzą to samo. Ostatni raz wracam do dema pomijajać styl gry ja biegam strefuję nie stoję za botami z railem dużo skaczę jestem aktywny w kosoli a jedyny bind w tym demie to "Thank you"gdzie "help me?"klikany zawsze kilka razy po raz?
Na koniec chcę powiedzieć że jestem długim graczem na V o różnym postrzeganiu przez współgraczy jedni mnie lubią drudzy mnie nienawidzą może dlatego że nie pierdolę się w tańcu u mnie jest coś albo białe albo czarne nie szare bo taka konkluzja się nasuwa po przeczytaniu całego topiku.
Co do Mekkka 85 % czit !! tylko dla tego że nakręcony komórką!! brawo flak co z jego logami ?? nie widzę ich , co z jego wielkim wejściem na serwer z 70 fragami przy pomocy wh i wciskaniu rozmowa przed smiercią? to ewidentny brak szacunku dla graczy a dlaczego?bo koleś wraz z bratem tak tylko wpadli na V zrobić bałagan tylko pech blackmat gra na tym serwerze ten sam co dał mi bana na TDS ten sam co wie że używam czitów, trzeba go zniszczyć udało mu się teraz grzecznie gra na V bo nie ma gdzie.
Wiem dałem dupy po całej lini Mekka wydymał mnie cóż to tylko q3 a może aż?
Mam jedynie tylko nadzieję zę w tym temacie wypowiedzą sie nie tylko moi wrogowie.

Ps wstyd przyznać ale nauczyłem się zgrywać dema, posiadam 2 dema z przed tygodnia prześlę niebawem.Narazie dam sobie spokój z V nie mam zamiaru dzielić czasu z gnojami takimi jakim jest Mekka.

EN

Hi there.
Flak wrong on tight! I did not change the IP! for what? have a dynamic IP but in practice, yes if you have a router (supports connection to a modem packages) is a cable network with dynamic IP in practice can have one IP a few years it's true. A very important thing is that in October 2012 I moved out of the house for any reason, you and a few other colleagues know. I live in a different location Gdynia have a completely different provider Multimedia and 10 years previously possessed by the UPC. What is Flak as I can play with one IP couple of years? Wrong!
the two I hope that as you wrote in this mecca of classical motion did not cut and paste, if so this guy had my IP they would be correct because only after two weeks of open dispute was suddenly demo! ridiculous! had some time to produce them, heard about spoofing? Why did it at the same time insist? So it's not my game Flak is as if you think your work were told played by someone else is played by you. Those who are watching me say the same thing. The last time I go back to demos skipping style of play I run strefuję bots do not stand for much of the rail jump'm active in console and only bind in this demo is "Thank you" where "help me?" Always clicked several times again?

Finally, I want to say that I'm a long player on V with different perceptions of the fellow players some others like me, hate me because I can not fuck up the dance with me is something either black or white not gray because this conclusion comes to mind after reading the whole topic.
What to Mekkka 85% Cheating! for this cell that shot! Bravo flak at his log? I do not see them, what with its big entrance on a server with 70 frags with wh and forcing the conversation before he died? an obvious lack of respect for the players and why? because the guy and his brother, so just came up with the V make a mess just bad luck blackmat game on the same server, which gave me a ban on TDS the same as he knows that I'm using cheats, you have to destroy it, he managed to now politely playing V because there is no where.
I have given suck the entire line of Mekka fucked me what is only q3 and maybe up?
I just only hope that this topic is not only denounced my enemies.

Ps ashamed to admit but I learned to rip the demo, I have two demos from the prior week, will send soon. For now I'll give it a rest with the V, I'm not going to share time with the bastards which is Mekka.
Last edited by black on 18 Jul 2013 23:49, edited 1 time in total.
fl4k
Site Admin

Post by fl4k »

What you talking about, makes absolutely no sense. Since Noghost started to write the admin.log file, from the line 889 - 294603 you played constantly under IP: 81.190.111.42:27960. From the line 296696 - 339609 IP: 81.190.97.55:27960 (more or less, after this whole theater has started). More over it actually looks like your gamestyle, mouse movement in this demo. Log files of Mekka? for what? dont see the sense. You think im stupid, dont fool me pls...
black
n? Clan Member

Post by black »

Flak czytaj ze zrozumieniem!! Nie mam stałego IP! jeśli nie wierzysz sprawdz Multimedia Polska. Najbardziej rozbawiły mnie słowa że gram od lat na tym samym IP jest to niemożliwe bo jak pisałem wyżej mam innego providera od pażdziernika 2012. Czy ja pisałem coś o tym że IP 81.190.111.42 nie mogło być moje? Co do logów mekki czego nie rozumiesz? jeśli posiada tego samego providera spoofing jest bajecznie prosty. A co do zmiany IP przeze mnie po co miałbym to robić , przecież logi pokazują wszystko. Nie robie z Ciebie głupca sam nie ogarniasz wszystkiego i lekko improwizujesz zapominasz także o zarzutach moich co do Mekka ale to...... Ze swojej strony staram się już nie drążyć tematu męczy mnie to . Sądzę że tobie Flak brakuje odwagi choć doceniam twój zapał i poświęcenie w tym temacie dzięki . Na zakończenie 85% :wink: :D WH mekki w jednej z wielu akcji w tym nagraniu.

http://przeklej.net/down/73653818214460 ... 03cd8.html

Flak read and understand! I do not have a permanent IP address! if you do not believe me check Multimedia Poland. The most amused me words that I play for years on the same IP that is not possible because, as I wrote above, I have another provider from October 2012. Did I wrote something about this IP 81.190.111.42 that could not be mine? What to log mecca do not understand? if it has the same provider spoofing is extremely simple. And as for changing my IP why would I do that, after all logs show everything. I do not fool with you I do not embrace everything and improvise easily forget also about my complaints about the Mekka but ...... For my part, I try to drill down no longer subject tired of me. I think that you lack courage Flak although I appreciate your enthusiasm and dedication in this topic thanks. At the end of 85% :wink: :D WH mekka in one of the many actions in this video.
Mekka
Visitor

Post by Mekka »

You're so wrong if you actually think that any the videos you posted actually proves that I cheat. I see how hard you are trying to harm me but it's slowly starting to be pathetic, don't you see it? How can you lie and keep coming with excuses like "it wasn't you, the demo was faked, it's not your IP" despite the clear evidence shown above. I mean, be a man for once in your miserable life and admit that you cheated.. Sigh

Why am I even posting here, looks like everything is clear now anyway.
fl4k
Site Admin

Post by fl4k »

About Mekkas IP you just have to look into the log i already posted.
Rokan : 89.74.163.228:27960,
Mekka (here Czarny Dym) : 89.74.163.228:-4461
so totally diffrent provider...
black
n? Clan Member

Post by black »

mekka do czego mam się przyznać ? No i skąd pomysł że moje życie jest żałosne? ogarnij się chłopaku!! Boli cię to że niektórzy widzą to co ty widzisz w q3 hahahaha.
Flak jest adminem jakim jest ale według niego masz 15 procent wiarygodnośći!! i to tylko na podstawie 1 dema. Może dlatego że często go nie ma na serwerze a może zanim wyczaiłeś kto jest kto na V grałeś na wh nawet w jego obecnośći hahaha. Nie zapomnę jak zmieniłeś nick na Snake ale mieliśmy ubaw jak odezwałeś się w języku polskim no i jeszcze ten ping!!żałosne!! jeszcze jedno jak ogłośiłem że posiadam twoje demo z wh , ty od razu mówisz że jest ono podrobione przez jakiegoś mojego kolegę hahahaha To o czymś świadczy , nie widziałeś a już się broniłeś ! żałosne.
pamiętaj inni mają oczy ten krótki filmik z mojego poprzedniego postu dla wielu wystarczy , nie mówiąc o tym że grają z tobą jakies 3 miesiące.Także wystartowałeś na V z dużą reputacją. na koniec mekka ja nie chcę cię zniszczyć sam to zrobiłeś .
Flak nadal uważasz że gram parę lat na tym samym IP?

mekka to which I have to admit it? And why did the idea that my life is pathetic? Embrace a boy! It hurts that some people see what you see in q3 hahahaha.
Flak is an admin that is but according to him, have 15 percent credibility! and it is only based on one demo. Maybe because often it is not on a server or perhaps before wyczaiłeś who is who on the fifth played on wh even in his presence, hahaha. Do not forget to change your nickname on the Snake but we had fun as say anything in Polish and not even the ping! Pathetic! another one like yours have announced that a demo of wh, you immediately say it was forged by some of my fellow hahahaha This means something, and you have not seen already defended! pathetic.
sure others have eyes this short video from my previous post for many just do not mention the fact that they play with you have any three months.Also started the on V with a high reputation. at the end of mekka I do not want to destroy you did it yourself.
Flak still think that I play a couple of years on the same IP?
fl4k
Site Admin

Post by fl4k »

Flak still think that I play a couple of years on the same IP?
Doesnt matter what i think, even if you would use this IP since April 2013, it wouldnt change anything on this whole case. The fact you got loged with ur ip at this one special game, where you used wh, easy thing.

-

Nie ma znaczenia co myślę, nawet jakbys mial ten IP od kwietnia 2013 nie zmieni w tej całej sprawie nic. Ten fakt ze zostales zlogowany, z Twoim ip, w tej specialnej grze z wallhakiem, prosta sprawa.
shaq
n? Clan Member

Post by shaq »

Nice long story about nothing :)
And u Flak, stop being a moron,We know which ppl playing on serv now, and dnt try talking about bad or good players, just take off this 1from Mat.
Give him last warming u robocop .

Flak teraz to dajobaleś z tym banem dla Mata.

Zdejmij mu to szybko. :evil:
Last edited by shaq on 04 Aug 2013 19:11, edited 1 time in total.
Why so seroius ?
Projsa
Plasma Fool

Post by Projsa »

Shaq you are completely wrong. I think *V* staff is being too kind. In my opinion you should not even give a warning. If given proof of someone hacking, then instantly ban them for 1 week. If they didn't learn by that, then ban them for 2 weeks etc.
Even monkeys fall from trees.

Instead of telling me I am a n0ob or a hacker because you are losing, ask me for help.
I will gladly try to help you and teach you the ways I play.
shaq
n? Clan Member

Post by shaq »

Projsa wrote:Shaq you are completely wrong. I think *V* staff is being too kind. In my opinion you should not even give a warning. If given proof of someone hacking, then instantly ban them for 1 week. If they didn't learn by that, then ban them for 2 weeks etc.
Really?
Then why punishing one man, when many ppl use that "toys"??
Why u agree ppl who use chat button just b4 death??
Why u dnt ban some players, who change teams all time n 1 map?
if you want to stick to the rules that let them apply to all

But in one case u have right, warming 4 one week its the good idea, after this no mercy.
I dnt care who using or not, when we playing 8/8 its dsnt matter .
Why so seroius ?
Projsa
Plasma Fool

Post by Projsa »

I fully agree with you that those people who ruin the gameplay should also get punished (perhaps a bit more mercy for them, since they might just be in a bad mood for the day). Although if they are spectating before death, joining a team that has 9 score when the other has 3, making teams unbalanced with purpose, use chat before death, and reconnect when frozen (and more) more than one occasion, then they shall be served with no mercy whatsoever.

Songo and croco are two great example of players who needs to be banned for a short period of time, so they will stop wasting our precious time when we are trying to enjoy a Quake 3 game.

Also these problems could be prevented as I mentioned to fl4k before. Here are the solutions to some problems:

Problem: Spectate before death and rejoin team quickly (with 2 binds or a simple script).
Solution: Make it so you must wait 10-15 seconds to rejoin a team (I actually checked and there is not even a 5 second limit, like in most servers).

Problem: Making team unbalanced/joining winning team.
Solution: Same as the one above. Set a 10-15 second time limit for rejoining a team. An other solution could be to create a script that you automaticly join the team with fewest players.

Problem: Use chat before death to respawn.
Solution: Oh my God... this must be the stupidest function ever. Why should you respawn if you get killed whilst chatting? It's not a chat place, it's Quake 3 Arena. If you want to chat, do it on your own risk - hide or go to spectator. Remove this respawn feature.

Problem: Reconnect when frozen.
Solution: Same as the first solution. Create 10-15 seconds time set to rejoin/join a team.

/Projsa

Instead of telling me I am a n0ob or a hacker because you are losing, ask me for help.
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

Atleast the forum is active :D

I know this will sound wrong for most players. But why to hate? Why not to take an advantage of this? If someone is wallhacking let him be. Take it as a bigger challange. Its like to play against anarki on nightmare but without his stupid waypoint movements. If you can win most of fights against a wallhack player, your victory will be doubled. And also he will be pissed 2 times more :)

I know sometimes you're being sick of shots from nowhere but even if is some1 on V using a wallhack, i see no1 who is able to take full advantage of the hack. Listen, shoot rockets even if you don't see him, don't let him leave the corner with his crosshair on you waiting for the left mouse button to be pressed.

I never accused anyone of cheating. Im just lazy to make proofs. But without the proof its wrong to call some1 like that.

You can take your time to gather proofs, or take your time and fight the challange. Choice is yours :)

cheers.
Ping f*cking matters
black
n? Clan Member

Post by black »

Shaq .Flak nie dał mi żadnego bana nigdy .Tak jak pisałem wcześniej używałem wh tylko wtedy by upewnić sie na 100% że ktoś oszukuje . i powiem wam że byście się zdziwili jakie mam dema i kogo ale to zostanie moją słodką tajemnicą hahaha .Też jak pisałem wcześniej nie widzę sensu gry na wh nuda po 15 min . Mam żal do flak za pewnośc że zmieniłem ip choć tego nie zrobiłem , z resztą moim zdaniem temat dosięgnął dna .Flak jest zajebistym kolegą i to od lat tak jak wielu z graczy na V trochę może nie ogarnął tematu ale luz nie każdy jest alfą i omega Nie gram na V bo uważam że nie ma na nim dostatecznego porządku to po pierwsze po 2 są wakacje trzeba popływać trochę łódką popatrzeć na piękne bikini ..... Kiedyś napewno wpadnę na serwer pogram z wami bo przecież mam tu dużo dobrych kumpli.Shaq dzięki za pamięć. Na zdrowie (vodka)

Shaq. Flak did not give me any ban ever. . As I wrote earlier I used wh only to make sure 100% that someone is cheating and I will tell you that you would be surprised that I have a demo and you but it will be my little secret hahaha. too as I wrote before I see no point in playing the wh bored after 15 minutes. I feel sorry for flak for sure it changed my ip but did not do it, the rest of my opinion about reached the bottom.Flak is great colleague and this for years, like many of the players on the V bit can not play swept topic but not everyone is the alpha and omega / I do not play the V because I think that it is not sufficient that the order of the first two are the holidays you have to swim a little boat to look at the beautiful bikini .....Once I drop the server sure I'll play with you because I've got a lot of good friends. Shaq thanks for the memories. Cheers (vodka)
fl4k
Site Admin

Post by fl4k »

Seriously, sorry but slowly im thinking some guys got mind issues...i mean i gave u evidence for each point and yuo guys still talking like an poor retard...read the postings clearly but before you should go outside to breath some fresh air, maybe it will help a littlebit... and im not trying to make someone looking bad i just give true facts no more, no less...
Snake
Camper

Post by Snake »

Yellow seriously if this is what you think then im gonna turn on cheats everytime I play you so you will cry into your crisps because you aint as good as you dreamed!
fl4k
Site Admin

Post by fl4k »

Snake wrote:Yellow seriously if this is what you think then im gonna turn on cheats everytime I play you so you will cry into your crisps because you aint as good as you dreamed!
Snake its your decision... i somehow understand what yellows said, anyway i personaly think that only guys with small penis and small brain using cheats so its very funny when you still pwn them with tactic and imagination...thats the advantage!
Projsa
Plasma Fool

Post by Projsa »

There is no advantage in playing versus a cheater in a Clan Arena server... It might be if you play versus a hacker in Duel. Also I have no tolerance for hackers, and I think you should act like normal Admins and instant-ban cheaters, instead of letting them go with a warning.

X^TOS
Site Admin

Post by X^TOS »

All this doesn't make sense....
Because 27960??