Accused of Cheating

All general chat goes here
Projsa
Plasma Fool

Accused of Cheating

Post by Projsa »

I recently went through some screenshots that I've been taking the past couple of months... and I saw many people accusing me of cheating.

So I'm going to make a list of people that has in some ways accused me of cheating/hacking.
The purpose is to show how pathetic the majority of the community on 1.16n is.

I also know YeLLoW is tired of false accusations, yet they still occur.
Quote from YeLLoW:
[...]if you ever say again that me or flak or anyone else use wh and you wont have any proof, i will keep kicking you for the rest of my life whenever ill see you connected[...]
If so desired, the screenshots can be uploaded to verify this list.

List:
karamba
TROLL
skaLa
Miras
R&
Night Fight
remmal
Touch*
Unnamed Player
Mal
MICKYFLINN
Songo
fast4you
suzy

/Projsa
Even monkeys fall from trees.

Instead of telling me I am a n0ob or a hacker because you are losing, ask me for help.
I will gladly try to help you and teach you the ways I play.
Projsa
Plasma Fool

Re: Accused of Cheating

Post by Projsa »

New
Instead of whining about how "n0ob" I am, prove it and challenge me in a Duel or 1v1.
Also people who says to other people to change their gamestyle because it's functional and good, are just plain retarded.
I'm mostly talking about Meanie who said, quote:
"can you play without constant collecting all? i think you can't"
That is the stupidest thing I ever heard... Items are supposed to be picked up. Go check every tournament in Q3 or Quake Live, the main POINT is to dominate the Major Items. Tell it to a world champion "stop picking up items... i must shoot you many times before you die!! its unfair!!".

Also the map after, I played versus Meanie in q3dm17 (instagib) and I'm not a instagibber. I've played defrag, cpma, vq3 - but not instagib. Yet the score was 80-48 to me. The fact that ALL Meanie uses in V-Freeze server is railgun, is just pathetic. She thinks I am bad with weapons (aiming) and only good picking up items... Oh... The irony.

Come play q3amphi with me Meanie, I'll obliterate you without any "armor/health advantage" with any weapon.
Even monkeys fall from trees.

Instead of telling me I am a n0ob or a hacker because you are losing, ask me for help.
I will gladly try to help you and teach you the ways I play.