TROLL

All general chat goes here
.Biotroll.
Map Warper

TROLL

Post by .Biotroll. »

Ok, looks like complaining is on the table. :)

So, TROLL is playing on the server, he's making problems, he's rude, he's constantly switching teams, he's reconnecting and everybody knows and hates him. I know Fl4k tried to ban him, but due to his IP it didn't work quite well. Kicking him out of game is no solution too as we have seen (even if there is someone to kick him), so is there actualy something that can be done about him? I don't mind being insulted, got used to it, but seeing him insult just about everybody is painful. You can see everybody leaving after TROLL joins and this is bad imo.

Some ppl playing were asking if there could just be put password on the server to get rid of him. To be honest, I don't like this solution. I like that the server is open to players, but the more I play with TROLL the better it sounds. I just hope it won't come to that. I've seen some projsa's ideas about forcing some time before you switch teams and while I think it won't solve the problem completely I guess it's step in the right direction. I like this server, I like playing here and the ppl who are playing. It's shame that TROLL is poisoning the mood so much.

Any answers would be good, especially from V members I guess.
What we're dealing with here is a total lack of respect for the law.
Projsa
Plasma Fool

Re: TROLL

Post by Projsa »

Songo and croco are doing the same thing. For you admins/moderators here, read my post in the thread "Something about wallhack!" for solutions to these problems.

Also, as you said, this problem might not be completely solved if you put a time to change team. Then simply do this: can't switch team more than 4 times, and after reconnecting 3 times in a row, you must wait 30 seconds before entering server again.

These solutions might be a bit far-fetched but they will atleast work as a permanent shield.
Even monkeys fall from trees.

Instead of telling me I am a n0ob or a hacker because you are losing, ask me for help.
I will gladly try to help you and teach you the ways I play.
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

Switchtime set to 10 sec.
Chatfreeze automelt has been disabled.
Ping f*cking matters
Projsa
Plasma Fool

Post by Projsa »

Thank you.

Instead of telling me I am a n0ob or a hacker because you are losing, ask me for help.
.Biotroll.
Map Warper

Post by .Biotroll. »

Took me some time since I was away so:

Thank you.
Snake
Camper

Post by Snake »

Troll is just a lame gypsy!
X^TOS
Site Admin

Post by X^TOS »

Because default gateway?
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

X^TOS wrote:Because default gateway?
xtos mate now im not getting you :D sorry. What gateway?
Ping f*cking matters
.Biotroll.
Map Warper

Post by .Biotroll. »

Well, here we go again. It was nice while the peace lasted, but TROLL is back. He is still switching teams (though not so much now, thanks to the delay) and he is insulting and spamming again.

Got few pics of him spamming that happened today:

Thankfuly Xtos was around and kicked him out. He also raised question: What to do with him?
I asked if he could at least be muted (maybe callvote mute?) when he is around if there is noone to kick him, as it will help at least a bit, but I ain't admin so I don't know what can actualy be done about him.

Any ideas will be good I think.

Note: I will try to get more screens next time he is around to show how he treats other players as well.
ETA: If the pics aren't working, tell me. I don't know how long will they stay uploaded. I still have them on PC of course so I can reupload them if needed.
ETA2: Pic of TROLLs behaviour towards others. Took it just before I went to sleep (though he tried to hide under different name/model):
X^TOS
Site Admin

Post by X^TOS »

YeLLoW wrote:
X^TOS wrote:Because default gateway?
xtos mate now im not getting you :D sorry. What gateway?
I mean to say... if it wasn't for him heading to his router page and changing IP he would have been banned.
He is nothing more than a bad example of an online idiot. I've been on early afternoons just watching him chat spam ,change team,insult and empty the server.
He doesn't need to be on *V* imo.
Projsa
Plasma Fool

Post by Projsa »

You're wrong, he can't be back, since he never left.
He and Songo are people I want to meet in real life and punch hard in their ugly face.

Oh and fl4k, Songo keeps telling me I'm a cheater (not that you would care anyways, despite the promise you made).

natt
V Clan Member

Post by natt »

after some time of peace, troll started again to switch teams. :O: i was playing just few minutes ago and it was 3rd time to see him switching teams. i suggest to set again switch time to 10 secs.