*V* is corrupted

All general chat goes here
Projsa
Plasma Fool

*V* is corrupted

Post by Projsa »

As you can see in my other thread, I have evidence of 15 people calling me a cheater.

Every time I connect to *V* Freeze server, I am silent. Until someone calls me a cheater or hacker or whatever. Then I constantly try to tell them I am NOT cheating, and you should record me and send to admin instead of complaining.

As the time goes with arguing with these ignorant fuckers, we exchange insults. What are admins doing about this issue?

Today X^TOS told me to "shut the fuck up", whilst 4 players keep calling me a cheater and spam me etc. Instead of telling them to shut up, or mute them, he KickBanned me.

This goes on and on and on... Being jealous is one thing, but destroying gameplay for another player just because they are better than you, is really naive.

So let me explain this situation on *V* Freeze:
Admins here are either inactive or unfair and injustice people. Why would you need admins that are inactive? Isn't that the whole point of being an admin: supporting and keeping the game stable, creating fairness in the game.

The second type of admins, like X^TOS, are really annoying. They think they can do whatever they want (which they actually can) and then they abuse the system. An admin nicking 'nigga'... I mean; really? How racist isn't that? Look at X^TOS's posts around this forum, he is acting like a child "BECAUSE 27960? DEFAULT GATEWAY?".

There is actually a third type of admin, and that belongs to Fl4k only. He fair and friendly, but in my opinon too friendly.

To summarize *V* Freeze's community: A good player joins and then the community takes a big fucking dump on his/her head while the admins are just looking and enjoying the show (and occasionally kick him/her, just for extra fun). WORST community I have ever been in.
Last edited by Projsa on 30 Aug 2013 23:52, edited 1 time in total.
Even monkeys fall from trees.

Instead of telling me I am a n0ob or a hacker because you are losing, ask me for help.
I will gladly try to help you and teach you the ways I play.
X^TOS
Site Admin

Re: *V* is corrupted

Post by X^TOS »

By your thread title, its clear you have absolutely no respect for the server and the players.
This server has been operating and giving fun to people since about you were 2-3 yo.
Before you go disrespecting the players using bad language and starting shit you should think of the consequences.
I gave you no right at all to tell me to go fu*k myself, hell , I didnt even talk until the 3 map you bad mouthed everyone . Calling some whores , others assholes and alot more shit. Let's see.... what are you? A misunderstood little boy with hormone problems? Bad language and behavior will NOT be tolerated. You want to swear ....go do elsewhere, NOT on V server. As for people calling you cheater maybe you should play and not reply. Calling them moth**f***k*** is not a good reply. And really now, since you think V is corrupted go play somewhere else.
It was alot better after you left for the remaining 3 hours I was on and everybody seemed happy you got kicked...

Deal with it.
Projsa
Plasma Fool

Post by Projsa »

You say I am disrespectful by merely telling the truth? What does my age have to do with anything by the way? Do you think you're better than me just because you're older than me? Don't try to act superior by reffering to one's age.

I do use bad language, but I started doing it after perhaps 8 people frequently called me a cheater, AFTER I tried to explain to them for ages that I AM NOT cheating and that you should take other matters instead of just accusing. Also do you think I am the only one insulting? But let's not forget about your nickname 'nigga'; how is that not insulting?
You just wanted a reason to ban me, admit it.

I am misunderstood, definitely, since I am being called cheater all the time. The way to handle with "trolls" (check "troll" up on the internet if you don't know the meaning) is to insult them back.

You don't know a jack about me so don't call me a 'little boy with hormone problems'. You're just contradicting yourself with that, saying you shouldn't insult someone.

It is not easy trying to ignore people who frequently spam me as soon as I enter the server. I have about 50+ screenshots of people trolling me and everything. See below for a few screenshots.

Lastly, if people hate me, do you not think they would be happier if I leave? Just because they get happy when I leave, doesn't mean that I am the one who should get punished, they are obviously hating on me because of my skills. They want me to go back to 1.32, or Quake Live: "go back to 1.32 fucking cheater" etc.

Screenshots of how I am getting treated:

Instead of telling me I am a n0ob or a hacker because you are losing, ask me for help.
shaq
n? Clan Member

Post by shaq »

I was there last night, many ppl have fun with u pro m8 :)

It's easy to get upset, When they calling u cheater, U have no right to offend others.

U r good player but Be smart Pro :)
Why so seroius ?
Projsa
Plasma Fool

Post by Projsa »

Shaq, carefully read through my previous posts... Also look at the screenshots, do they not offend me?

Just by saying I am a cheater all the time is MORE than offending, they are not only harrassing me like that, they are bullying me (according to the definition of bullying).
I have every right to 'insult' them.
Actually I don't insult them since they are used to get insulted by people. They do not get offended, they only want that reaction from me - they want me to go madball, and guess what, they succeeded and admins are too ignorant to realise what is actually going on.

It's funny how you do not care about the game; you allow actual cheaters to play (according to YeLLoW's statement), and you don't care that people are offending one's gameplay by calling people a cheater 100 times and spamming them so they can't play, switching teams etc (I actually had to make a suggestion list to change the server's settings to make stuff like switching team stop).

This is the internet and people do not get offended by insults such as "idiot or fucker". Are you too narrow-minded to realise that too? You care more about insignificant stuff than about the gameplay.

Take out the ROOT of the evil, not the effects of it. Without those people fucking bullying me, I wouldn't even have written anything in the chat in the first place.

shaq
n? Clan Member

Post by shaq »

Projsa wrote:
and admins are too ignorant to realise what is actually going on It's funny how you do not care about the game;
Unfortunately, you're right Pro : (

Evytime when i killin Troll he calling me wh n cheater too :D
About spam mesage, maybe admin must set the time between the two for posts??
What evver u can mute "beep beep" mesage ;)

fair play to please all n be nice plz :)
Why so seroius ?
fl4k
Site Admin

Post by fl4k »

projsa as i said already dont be so impulsive, take it with balls and humour i mean there are playing many noobs on server some of them are playing for couple of years and still never learned real quaking, just know you are good and this is the confirmation when someone call you cheater. i will act now a littlebit harder about that with muting or when its getting worse kicking but i will ask them first for proves like demos etc... if they dont show me anything..but dude belive me i know it from my case that if u start to insult back it doesnt bring you froward... and banning all of them isnt a solution the comunity isnt big anyway these days...
Who the fuck is "General Failure" and what is he doing on my PC...
Projsa
Plasma Fool

Post by Projsa »

If I should ignore them, then they should ignore me. Why am I the one who gets punished?
The screenshots talks for themselves, I cannot play while people are SPAMMING /tell when I connect to the server.

That's why I get "impulsive". I am not impulsive, my insults is a result of people bullying me and it is JUSTIFIED.

If you still think I deserved to get bannished after reading my posts here, then I don't know what logic you use.

YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

Nah Projsa m8 you expect too much from 1.16 server :)

If we would start to kickban everyone who cannot accept the fact that there are better players playing on server, you would soon become one of the very few players able to connect. :ROFL:

I know its gay when some1 calls you a cheater. But take it as a crowd on hockey game. The crowd who is fan of the enemy team will always try to make you nervous or anything else just to break your concentration. They know you are better so the only thing that they can do about it is to provoke you to play worst or to disconnect. Don't loose yourself. Their best punishment or the best response you can give is to kill them even more and more in the row. You will get frags and respect from non-gay players and maybe you will make them to disconnect. These player are chatters, they chat more than play, thats why they are worst players and why they will never get better. If you start to chat with them and play their game you will always loose. Because you are a player not a chatter. Play against them with your weapons, play your game not theirs.

As far as they don't have proof, for normal people you will always stay clean. And we all know the players who constantly complayning about cheat when they get killed and thats why nobody normal will ever take them seriously.

I'm seriously considering to limit the chat to teamchat and spectators only. If somebody wants to chat, go spec :)
Ping f*cking matters
Projsa
Plasma Fool

Post by Projsa »

Banning obvious trolls suck as TROLL (alfaHUNter) and Songo will solve many problems. Giving Admin permissions to an active and fair player will solve many problems.

By the way you are talking, you seem to be knowledgable of all these trolls, so why do you not take any action against them, instead of saying banning them wont solve anything? So you think banning me will solve something? Because that's what you guys did.

I dislike your preach about "just let cheaters, hackers, spammers, griefers and trolls be alone! the problem can't be solved :( so let them do what they do and ruin it for all other fair players... oh and let's ban some guy that the griefers dislike too! yeey!".

It has been many months and I keep getting spammed in /tell and I keep being accused of cheating - it's a never ending loop. Imo it's time for some changes... Do not add /callvote kick command since it will be abused - I believe that's the reason you removed it in the first place. Remove admin permissions and add new permissions to someone that stands for justice (as fucking geeky this sounds, it's true).

As I said I have countless of screenshots of people insulting me, and they don't get banned, whilst I get banned because I'm standing up for my justified actions against one of your corrupted admins. Quake 3 1.16n community is forged by YOU, don't forget that.
If you give a child exactly what it wants, it will become a dick, if you set limits and have rules, it will realize that to get what it wants (have fun and play quake) it must follow the rules, otherwise it will only get vegetables for dinner (they wont be able to play quake, banned).

(Edit: You mention to play my own game... It's hard to play my own game when they are changing team, voting nextmap, spamming me with binds and joining my team and shoot me etc)

YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

Look mate, i feel you ok?

But as i said this is 1.16 and i don't only mean the community but the game itself.
I tryed to kickban lets say troll but using proxy he kept connecting again and again, i banned whole hungary and poland subnet and he was still able to connect. Trust me, banning is not a solution, i mean literaly it is not a solution because it is not working.
The only solution could be lock the server with password and give it only to users willing to play
Ping f*cking matters
Projsa
Plasma Fool

Post by Projsa »

How about Songo? I bet he is bannable.

Anyhow, if you know what dick TROLL is (you try to ban him and all), so why for example will I get banned if I insult him when he ruins my and others game? Makes no sense at all.

YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

Projsa wrote:so why for example will I get banned if I insult him when he ruins my and others game? Makes no sense at all.
You can't ask me to explain decisions i did not make.
You have to ask Xtos or whoever kicked you.
Ping f*cking matters
Projsa
Plasma Fool

Post by Projsa »

He stopped replying to this thread probably when he realized he was wrong I suppose. Besides, you made him admin didn't you... Well I'll stop trying to change this server cuz of no avail.

Clanwar this weekend or?

YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

Projsa wrote:Besides, you made him admin didn't you...
Hope you are not trying to point that i'm responsible for his actions don't you...
Ping f*cking matters
fl4k
Site Admin

Post by fl4k »

sunday 8 pm?
Who the fuck is "General Failure" and what is he doing on my PC...
Projsa
Plasma Fool

Post by Projsa »

YeLLoW wrote:
Projsa wrote:Besides, you made him admin didn't you...
Hope you are not trying to point that i'm responsible for his actions don't you...
You're responsible for making him an admin and not making him responsible for his actions, letting him roam in the free. Hence my title *V* is corrupted, because that's comparable to corruption, and in your case: double-standards.

I think 8pm is fine for us. Now talk to your teammates.

YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

First of all i did not make anyone admin. Im in the same level as he is. I do not own this server, i do not own this site. I just have access like many people do.

I just think you are taking this too much seriously. Its obvious that you are not 1.16 player because if you was, you should know that this is the way how 1.16 work.
Im not telling you to leave, but you just expect too much from 1.16 technically and socially.

Let's face it. All good player's which are taking this more seriously left to 1.32 or to QL with PB or other more advanced and pro mods, or they stayed here but chose who to let in and who not with locking the server.

You say V server is corrupted. I say V server is just open for everyone. Yes what Xtos did was wrong, but from my perspective admins here are just to reboot server, upload some maps and play because everything else is just not working here. Everyone can use settings what he likes, everyone can do whatever he wants because there is not real possibility how to prevent this because of limitation of game. Yes we can lock the server but we will loose like 50% of players because they are here just to play, not to check some passwords....
Trust me i know it when we tried to switch to 1.32. I posted XY tutorials, made simple one-click install scripts for them and nothing worked. They just don't want to bother with anything. Just connect and play.

This is the real situation. You just have to swallow it or be pissed all the time. The choice is yours.
Ping f*cking matters
stupidcat
V Clan Member

Post by stupidcat »

YeLLoW wrote: Trust me i know it when we tried to switch to 1.32. I posted XY tutorials, made simple one-click install scripts for them and nothing worked. They just don't want to bother with anything. Just connect and play.
Hehe , if i may respond to this, i had more problems getting 1.16n running (the way i want) then i had with 1.32 or Quakelive or Open Arena :oops:
Funny world :roll:
Projsa
Plasma Fool

Post by Projsa »

YeLLoW I am doing this because this is what I was told to do (instead of insult - go report on forum). And I completely agree with you... I don't give a shit about this community but I DO NOT want to get banned because I insult someone back. So according to you, XTOS clearly has no idea what 1.16n community is either.

I've played 1.32 osp and cpma, also defrag in both vq3 and cpma physics. I play Quake Live often and sometimes ra3. That doesn't mean I don't know what Quake 3 1.16n is... I actually started with 1.16n.

I hate double standards man, someone say "don't insult I will ban you", and some say "insult all you want, idc".

My point:
Anyways I will keep playing and wont give a fuck about no one, but where should I turn to if I get banned for no valid reason man? When XTOS banned me I couldn't do nothing but complain in this forum, and that didn't help me at all. So tell me what I should do if I get banned the next time (if it will happen).

P.S
I hope you all realize I'm not hating on anyone personally... It's just a game afterall, but everyone should be able to enjoy it.

YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

Projsa wrote: I hate double standards man, someone say "don't insult I will ban you", and some say "insult all you want, idc".
Yes but this was before a gay proxy bypass was discovered. When i thought ban works....

Look if you will get bannet i will personaly unban you. But im sure no1 will do it after this long topic.
I think Xtos accepted his mistake. He is just too shy to say sorry :P so i will say it instead of him. Sorry for this whole situation. Maybe he grabbed the end of the conversation where he saw only you angry or who knows...Xtos and god maybe...
And yes there are other ppl who should be banned.
Ping f*cking matters