Help the Lekkerpuh!

All general chat goes here
.Biotroll.
Map Warper

Help the Lekkerpuh!

Post by .Biotroll. »

Okay, we were talking about it today with lekker and flak when we were on server. He has problems with some maps and we thought it's in the .pk3 endings. But Lekker sent me a picture of his baseq3 and everything seems fine to me.
(remind me if the pic isn't working please)
imr3dm1 is one of those he has problems with. I checked the size of mine and it seems allright, so don't know. Anyone got any idea? (Also, I'll try to tell lekker to register here so he can tell us exactly what is needed.)
What we're dealing with here is a total lack of respect for the law.
fl4k
Site Admin

Re: Help the Lekkerpuh!

Post by fl4k »

Probably some other file cause this problem :
make a new baseq folder with the necessary baseq files "pak0, 1, 3, config file´s" and put the "imr3dm1" map inside this baseq folder (first of make sure u have copied all files u had in baseq) check now if the map will open. In quake main menu open the console /map imr3dm1. If the map opens correctly u have to put another maps/file of your main baseq folder and check it again, and so go on untill u checked all files or untill u found the file which cause problems, it will take some work but thats the only way u can find out which file cause the problem. If this all wont work,try deleting the .ass file from maps frolder of inside the imr3dm1.pk3

fl4k
Who the fuck is "General Failure" and what is he doing on my PC...
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Re: Help the Lekkerpuh!

Post by YeLLoW »

yeah. dunno why but some map scripts and textures are fighting together even if they have different names.
Flaks method will work.
Ping f*cking matters