New Anticheat Solution

All general chat goes here
star
Ammo Waster

Re: New Anticheat Solution

Post by star »

Hello Mickey Bar
Did u put the dll also in the main folder? I m working on Microsfot and Pureshit haven't heard both of them : ) when I figure it out , I will give information))))

My own pc technical manager
Hehe :P
fl4k
Site Admin

Post by fl4k »

star wrote: 16 Oct 2017 18:04 I m working on Microsfot and Pureshit haven't heard both of them : ) when I figure it out , I will give information))))

My own pc technical manager
Hehe :P
Hhh? :D

@MIcky

Put all files into your main quake 3 folder i mean there where your quake3.exe is located and start quke by pureskill.exe
Who the fuck is "General Failure" and what is he doing on my PC...
star
Ammo Waster

Post by star »

Hey again
Funny words(mistyped ofc but funnyy) those words belong to Best lovely Brit , he makes us smile with his mistyping , he made me laugh so with that humour ı wrote that post to Micky not to u Flak : )
And my post weırd? In this topic there is talking about cocks and some waiting to see the pictures : o hehe Dont tell me that u didnt find microsfot and pureshit funny)
btw ı am using the old pureskill cuz ı had problem to connect with the new one ,u said u will talk to duch , is it fixed ? i will try to use it today again !
cheers
fl4k
Site Admin

Post by fl4k »

Pureskill version is the same on both clients but the 1.32e client is better cuz its more up to date... What is the problem that it isn't working for you? 1.32e works just fine for me...
Who the fuck is "General Failure" and what is he doing on my PC...
star
Ammo Waster

Post by star »

Hello Flak

I just saw u wrote an answer , ok the new one the exe ,'when I press it, it says there is an error and it doesn't open quake (

Thank you