gallery

All general chat goes here
Lanicor
V Clan Member

gallery

Post by Lanicor »

i was wondering if it's possible to create a kind of pic gallery for ppl to avoid sending pics to image shack or similar places? i'd like to send some photos of my town and surrounding beaches...
In the beginning there was god... then i made everything else.
indi
nigga.... PLEASE!

Post by indi »

we got that feature on kurwa site, u gotta use phpnuke on the website n u can add modules like photo uploader, map uploader etc, helpful!

dunno what this site uses tho :o
nigga.... PLEASE!
wonkey
Site Admin

Re: gallery

Post by wonkey »

Lanicor wrote:i was wondering if it's possible to create a kind of pic gallery for ppl to avoid sending pics to image shack or similar places? i'd like to send some photos of my town and surrounding beaches...
I host and run this site for *V* and don't want to be adding anymore things unless they are absolutely necessary. It takes up time that I don't have to spare.

If you want to share some temporary photos then image shack is your best bet. If you want something more permanent and don't have any web hosting yourself then there are lots of other members with web hosting who may be kind :)
Lanicor
V Clan Member

Post by Lanicor »

sooo, anyone hosting? it would be great to be able to post pics and just plaster links in forum...
In the beginning there was god... then i made everything else.