*CoQ vs *V* ?

Wanna arrange a cw/friendly this is the place.
*CoQ-Gold*
Ammo Waster

Re: *CoQ vs *V* ?

Post by *CoQ-Gold* »

Nah your alright..you can wait now, we got some other shit to deal with, Peace.

*CoQ-Gold (Leader)
fl4k
Site Admin

Post by fl4k »

I will not argue with you cuz i like you m8,
but i still keep my opinion, you might think that we cant lose in peace but you are so wrong with it. Its only the fact that it was very bad organized and noone of us gave an "official" ok to it thats what i want to say. Take it as you like but a real game would be definite different. I was playing every war since i joined to V isnt it wierd that i wanst there at satturday? Both clans should agreed with the date and noone was replying for satturday.Well i told ya my thing i give up.....
peace m8ts
Who the fuck is "General Failure" and what is he doing on my PC...
kaska
Site Admin

Post by kaska »

Ok I'm not gonna argue at all, lets have 1 war at our server and see how it goes.
The voices are telling me to kill you!
*CoQ-Gold*
Ammo Waster

Post by *CoQ-Gold* »

First of all, you have no reason to even argue, second, at "your" server? lol..did you not see the posts a while ago, about we DO NOT play on the "nemesis mod". Kaska please don't moan mate, cos you was their at the clanwar yourself. Peace and im outta here, I will reply to you lot when we are free..eventually. Deal with the defeat cos this is getting REAL old now :D.

*CoQ-Gold* (Leader)
*CoQ-Gold*
Ammo Waster

Post by *CoQ-Gold* »

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

*CoQ-Gold* (Leader)
Last edited by *CoQ-Gold* on 04 Jan 2010 20:16, edited 1 time in total.
SkyWaLk3r
Ammo Waster

Post by SkyWaLk3r »

V have grown weak in their old age? :x
*CoQ-Gold*
Ammo Waster

Post by *CoQ-Gold* »

Hey SkyWaLk3r, are you the same guy who offered me a match upon w3sp strafes video?. If so, add me on xfire (username: golden786).

*CoQ-Gold* (Leader)
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

LOL I take a Christmas Holiday and all hell lets loose!

Your right Gold, It was my fault and my fault only. I have been away from a computer for 2 weeks and have been unable to organise my troops they way I should have. This is one of the reasons that no one got back to you.
I am Glad in a way that some v's turned up and played a token gesture war with you. (to be honest they didnt have to play). Take the victory however hollow it really is, and don't go shooting your mouth off about being better until you have played our main team. If you beat them then you can do as you please.
@ Skywalker....thanks for your kind comments there buddy.

I say now that we should schedule a rematch for Saturday 16th January at 8pm uk time.

please forgive me if I dont load xfire. Cant stand the thing!

PJ
kaska
Site Admin

Post by kaska »

*CoQ-Gold* wrote: Kaska please don't moan mate, cos you was their at the clanwar yourself.
*CoQ-Gold* (Leader)
This guy must be on drunks and have some serious attitude problems.
Check the snapshots if I was there and tell me when did I exactly moan ?
A?????? what you have to say now idiot. BTW you are welcome to the server If you want a serious war with a proper server and proper settings(self Damage, Lava I think kills in Quake.....).

OUT and POST LOCKED because here in Quake we are having fun not trying to argue and convince some guy for the obvious.
The voices are telling me to kill you!