what happened?

Wanna arrange a cw/friendly this is the place.
the'd1ze
OTU Clan Member

what happened?

Post by the'd1ze »

yesterday (sunday the 1st) we sat 7 oTu players and waited for about an hour, trying to get ahold of anyone that was on the V server so we could have our first tournament-match. server was locked and if Im not misstaking, 8 V players were in that server. is was pretty frustrating since we all saw you play but couldnt get ahold of you. I spend half an hour searching for your TS channels IP (I know the pw) without result. I hope we can plan this better til next week.

plus, I heard that ILL beat the random team with 3-0 (witch should be 2-0) but I guess to get this tournament going we maby should let the game count to the tournament, even if the game wasnt on a nemesis server. I will consult with all the clanleaders about it first though
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Hi Dize,

Maybe you need to work on your communications. As we can see by your post here that you can make a message when you feel like it. I have had no contact all week regarding the league game from you ord Synth. Tarzan even asked me when i turned up if you were playing and i said no. As for your view of seeing 8 V's playing. Yes we were. We are playing in an internal tourney that was organised alot sooner that this league. Because we didn't have any communication regarding the league game we carried on a lot later than schedueled.
I hope we can plan this better til next week.
I will book you in for Sunday 9th July at 7pm uk 8pm cet. If this is unacceptable please let me know.
the'd1ze
OTU Clan Member

Post by the'd1ze »

okay, I was positive that we said "next weekend same time" last weekend when you had players short, but I might have been misinformed. next weekend at 8pm works fine
indi
nigga.... PLEASE!

Post by indi »

The Rate we going, aSi might actually get to play ROFL!

but no, lets all forget about whats happened so far and just look forward to the fun now ;)
nigga.... PLEASE!
synth
ich habe ein kleines Mitglied

FTT match [*V*] vs. >oTu<

Post by synth »

y0 all!
FTT match [*V*] vs. >oTu< will be played! here the infos:

date: 08.07.2007
time: 19.00 UK / 20.00 SWE / 20.00 CET
server: 85.25.12.38:27961 >oTu< Freezeground
password: is given to PJ* already

See you all on sunday =)

http://www.otu.quakeclan.de/index.php?f ... -13-p1#181
Last edited by synth on 04 Jul 2007 16:45, edited 1 time in total.