Carnage failed....Xtra?

Updates, Changes and Problems post here.
Arnott
V Clan Member

Post by Arnott »

I honestly think its nemesis, for whatever reason. I played differant versions of 116 and 132 and all have a decent feel to them.

I made a video awhile back of my ctf days on a 116 osp server, and to me it felt just as good if not better then 132. Plus there was never a damage issue even on standerd baseq3.

Its not until i started playing freeze these bug started poping up, just about all freeze servesr have run no ghost and nemesis so it has to be realted imo.

I think the v server is the best it has been, after gooing back to noghost on the 666 server, that was alot worse then ours imo.

But its my understnading that nemesis and noghost are very simlair in terms of coding and such but i may be wrong.
X^TOS
Site Admin

Post by X^TOS »

Nemesis is not developed anymore Uber:(
That means there is never going to be a way to solve problems like the no dmg bug or some other weapon probs.

Dont worry m8, anything that is done or might be done will be so the server is fun fun fun !

^1Das ist korrekt!
EnZyMe-ZuM
V Clan Member

Post by EnZyMe-ZuM »

Arnott wrote:I made a video awhile back of my ctf days on a 116 osp server,
Why don't we try 1.16 OSP server mod ? Still can be found, I saw it available for download on some websites...
X^TOS
Site Admin

Post by X^TOS »

If you ask me....why dont we all use 1.32?
Arnott
V Clan Member

Post by Arnott »

i dont think osp mod supports freeze.
YeLLoW
Site Admin

Post by YeLLoW »

osp is like baseq mode. no freeze, nothing. just pure q3 like current QL