Client settings

Updates, Changes and Problems post here.
Wasai
n? Clan Member

Re: Client settings

Post by Wasai »

I'm just a player. I don't know anything about configuration so I won't help you. I've just said what piss me of. But It make me so happy that you increased rocet ammo to 7 and decreased rail to 7. I think it's a good solution. You also give a plasma at start. So mayby if you give new weapon you also give LG with ammo 50 on trail. In my opinion you should add those two weapon or deleted them.
YeLLoW wrote: Realy? How then comes that scud or luc are devils with rail even with 60+ ping? Does not that just means that they can aim a bit forward the player?
Don't compare mostly players to them. Luc is very good in evry weapon. He can manage even with high ping. But not evryone play like them.:P It's not a argument to me that someon had high ping and he was amazing using SG. Some players have better aim other worse. But server it's not only for pro players, right?:P

I usually kill by the rockets so i very often hear that I'm spamer.:D You don't have to explain me what's a spammer. I know it.:) I've never called anyone a spammer when he uses too many rockets.:) I usually say gay, ofc, sure.:P it's a difference.
YeLLoW wrote:But with higher ping, you need to predict not just to aim in the middle of player but on longer range you have to predict to shoot ppl with one of its two "heads" thats why you do not take much damage.
Oh how easy it's to be predictable using weapon witout splash damage.:D
YeLLoW wrote:Smth is wrong. Thats is nothing new. But tell me what is it. We tryed many settings, weapons still feels weird.
As i said i don't know anything about the configuration. I can only say what piss me of. Where is a bug.
For example. You buy a TV. You don't have to know how to fix it. You just go with your problem to the salesman and describe what's wrong. You aren't a salesmanr and I'm not a customer but you get the point?

ok I'm done.:P
Liss0lala
V Clan Member

Re: Client settings

Post by Liss0lala »

Amen! 8)
Cookie? 8-)