New Mapssss

Updates, Changes and Problems post here.
star
Ammo Waster

New Mapssss

Post by star »

About fresh new or old maps in voting circulation:
it was nice to play with Kaska hope you will come to your and our favorite server often and we can see you :))) New maps and old classic maps needed.
Can these maps be added to vote circulation please .İn mapraider site I found garlic map its preety good and there are similar maps like garlic it would be nice to have two or three new maps also everybody is complaining about playing same maps and always server was crowded ,now i see ppl dont come cuz of same maps .I like my server and its awesome when it is full up.Kaska thank you for your attention and saying to me to send which maps we want thank you thank you :))))

Sending kisses
Star
My name is Meltem :))

Q3DM2
Q3DM3
Q3DM4
Q3DM9
Q3DM10
Q3DM18
Q3tourney 1
Q3tourney 5
fl4k
Site Admin

Re: New Mapssss

Post by fl4k »

Thx for your interest Star to bring for the server some fresh air. Unfortunately the history showed us its not really easy to make server set up for everyone if i remember almost everytime when i put new maps in people were whining and complaining about shit V admins, shit new maps etc... :D So from now on it would be great if people who would like to have a new map/s from your list or even diffrent one write the name here under your post, when a map name reach 7 postings i will see it as a voted map and put it in, hope thats fair enough ;)
Who the fuck is "General Failure" and what is he doing on my PC...